Shoot After Serve,
Shooting from 5-bar...
Comments in (Blue) are done by our staff as quick notes on the sentence or question.
|Questions From Members||Answers From our Staff|
1. Is it legal to shoot the ball into the goal right after you serve it?
2. Me and my brother were playing
a game and he was the only one that touched it and it went in his goal (
it went backwards) does that score count? Please respond with the
3. Hi there! I have a couple quick
questions about foos rules...
from Question 3-3)...One other question does the ball have to touch
both teams to be considered a goal (No, just the
serving team). Thanks for your time.
5. Regarding this Rule: Serve the
ball through the hole any way you want, but you must touch the ball with
a man before you score. Does that mean that you can not score on
the very first hit after a serve? (Yes! The
ball must hit the table FIRST, then the serving team (the defense does
not need to) must touch it at least one time and then it would be a
6. If I serve with spin and I do not touch the ball with my player but the opponent touches the ball and it then goes into their goal does this count as a goal?
7. My son has a "new" move he successfully tried on me the other day. As I
put the ball in play, he slammed his man against the wall, kicked the ball
directly out of the chute before it hit the table surface (must
touch play surface first ), cleared over the top of all my players and shot it straight into my goal. I was impressed,
but would like to know if this is a legal play or if the ball has to touch
the playing surface first for any score to be legitimate.
(must touch surface first)
To be a legal score immediately following the server
See the official rule on this subject.
-stacey, foosball.com staff and certified official