Foosball.com Forums

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Chat / Re: How would I knock out a tightly bound pin for replacing a man?
« Last post by Gunslinger 1981 on September 16, 2024, 10:55:45 PM »
Ok even though by now you've conquered
the stubborn "pin stuck and won't come out challenge" this is for the next time and
for everyone else that's tiered of the block
and hammer method of beating em out.
Go to harbor freight or a similar type store
purchase a heavy duty universal "chain breaker" for a motorcycle cost between $10/20 and I can promise like me you'll never again hammer out a pin to change out a foosman or handle !
All other Questions / Why a senior division
« Last post by Dean Hibbs on September 16, 2024, 01:43:35 AM »
Hi to all foosers and the curious.
In tournament play there's different divisions/categories, which pretty much clears a path for everyone to find a place at the table.
Talking to some friends about the senior (50) + division and none of us could figure out why there is a senior division?
We settled on the devision is for people 50
+ Years old that are new to playing foosball. That's gotta be right, are we right? It's for old dudes that just started playing foosball?
General Chat / Re: Irving Kaye Hurricane Table Parts
« Last post by Pet$L on September 13, 2024, 11:23:30 AM »
Hey, I also have picked up a Hurricane by Tornado table, not coin op.
Any info where to get spare parts for it?
Also is it considered a good table? I know it’s old but I think sometimes old stuffs can be as good as newer versions. Is it the case?
If I wanna upgrade it to make it better, faster or slicker, what suggestions does anyone have on this? Thank you
General Chat / Re: Grey marble coin op T-3000 or no?
« Last post by agedartboard on September 12, 2024, 09:44:49 PM »
also look here:

https://timzfooz.com/tech/Tornado-ID.htmlbitlife

Post photographs of the table to get valuable comments. Given my lack of knowledge of the "Goalie box trim," I consider it a concerning indicator.
General Chat / Re: Million Dollar Tables.
« Last post by Dean Hibbs on September 10, 2024, 10:19:35 PM »
Even if money was no object for that kinda money it should provide me with a "ORAL" report on my command! 😂 Unfortunately I'm quite sure I'll never be given the opportunity to spend so wrecklessly . anyway most everyone knows you can go out and buy the best foosball table in the world for under $4,000 love your question though.

« Last post by Tim on September 08, 2024, 11:18:08 AM »
« Last post by bolt115 on August 31, 2024, 10:07:53 AM »
You need to post pics of table for useful feedback.. I am not sure what "Goalie box trim"  is so that is a red flag I think
General Chat / Grey marble coin op T-3000 or no?
« Last post by Gunslinger 1981 on August 31, 2024, 09:32:02 AM »
Hello fellow foosers I'm hoping to find someone that might be able to tell me if any/all of Tornadoes grey marble(coin ops) were T-3000 models
or am I looking at a conversion wanna be  T-3000 ? upgrades: clear side strips all 26 players, score count discs (9) games won assemblies, red foosballs, handles, goalie box trim,
ball drop plugs and 4 cabinet logos. I would appreciate any insight Thanks!
General Chat / Re: Tornado men vs. Fireball men
« Last post by sanjay on August 28, 2024, 06:44:58 AM »
how can contact find fireball manufacturer from china website not working
requirement in INDIA
General Chat / fire ball foosball table
« Last post by sanjay on August 27, 2024, 06:17:55 AM »
hi where can i get fireball table from india
this is my website
https://www.oswsports.in/
please let me know how to purchase
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10