Foosball.com Forums

Europin effectiveness

Re: Europin effectiveness
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 04:33:53 AM »
in what ways?  the table, the video quality, the players, the play style on P4P?

I'd like to know what you think about the quality of the matches. Have you seen anything surprising or particularly exciting? 

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »
no, but I have seen a ton of tournament play on video...good, but nothing special

i started with TS so it brought back memories...the ball is hard to make roll true when rolling slow and very hard to set up and the ball is light so it is interesting...I still have an old brown top TS (well at my sons now) and the play looks very similiar

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 06:40:17 AM »
no, but I have seen a ton of tournament play on video...good, but nothing special

i started with TS so it brought back memories...the ball is hard to make roll true when rolling slow and very hard to set up and the ball is light so it is interesting...I still have an old brown top TS (well at my sons now) and the play looks very similiar

Hey, Tuna, thanks for your comment. The soft, lightweight ball is easily damaged and ceases to roll true very quickly, which is considered the only major drawback of the Lehmacher table by many players. It also makes setting up for a pull shot a pain in the a....

In my opinion, one of the most interesting things to watch is how effectively Billy Pappas can play on that table now. I'm sure he and Rico have spent a lot of time together with it...