Foosball.com Forums

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Asked and answered. Leaving the original post (with strike) in case someone else has a similar situation.

It seems straight forward, but hear me out. I went to the valley dynamo site and used the "Locate Dealer". The closest dealer to me is actually now permanently closed. The next closest is about 3 hours away but they won't deliver to me and I don't have the option of going to pick it up. There is a "sales inquiry" form you can complete on the V-D website so I'm wondering if maybe I can purchase directly from them? I do have another dealer in my city but they deal exclusively for Bonzini and Olhausen. I stopped by today and asked about Tornado and they don't have the ability to order those.

I did see that you can purchase these from Amazon, however I'd prefer for that to be my last option. I'd much rather buy from a dealer, and put some commission in someones pocket, if possible but I didn't expect it to be so challenging.
General Chat / Re: Buying guide? Amateur here looking
« Last post by mariewhaley on May 14, 2024, 11:18:59 PM »
Any helps? I'm still waiting for your support.
General Chat / Buying guide? Amateur here looking
« Last post by mariewhaley on May 14, 2024, 03:53:42 AM »
Hi everyone, just an amateur fan here. Still, I'd like to get a premium table but don't even know where to start. All I know is if I look at one and know if it'd be good or not. Looking for a heavy table where balls don't get stuck in corners. Originally had a budget of like 400$, but I'm seeing that some tables go for far more than that, so I'm willing to balloon my budget if the quality warrants that.

Is there a guide around here? Checked the side bar but unless I'm blind, not seeing it. Looking for near professional quality without breaking the bank.
General Chat / Replace scoring bead assembly Bonzini B90
« Last post by jonnyep on May 06, 2024, 05:32:20 PM »
Anyone know how to remove/replace the scoring bead assembly on a Bonzini B90?
Do I need to remove the bottom parts of the table to get at a nut holding the assembly in place?
Or is it possible to do by loosening the goal/ashtray?
Thanks
Hi!
I am looking for a partner for the Hall Of Fame Classic 2024 event in the following categories: open doubles, expert doubles, pro doubles. I prefer to play as a forward but I feel comfortable being a goalie too.
You can reach me at kissaf@gmail.com email address.
Szabolcs Safran
I'm interested in the expert doubles position. Hope there are still slots left. I have sent you an email.
General Chat / Re: What happend to Fireball foosball tables?
« Last post by yobifa on May 01, 2024, 10:38:23 PM »
I still see their name mentioned on multiple groups & forums as one of the best brands of foosball tables.

Can anyone provide info about what happened? Are they dead if so why?
Tables like this are prevalent in Australia and Asia. The problem is that it is exceedingly difficult to import the brand into the US and the majority of Europe. There are just no distributors in certain areas. Two of my friends have these, and they make fantastic games. They are lively, entertaining tables. Just really difficult to obtain.

General Chat / Million Dollar Tables
« Last post by mtamanini@aol.com on April 26, 2024, 05:10:57 PM »
I would like to get a group in the Orlando area that would like to play on old school tables.  I would like to find a Million Dollar Brown Top or even a Blue Top TS table.  Any ideas?
General Chat / Does anyone know where to by tournament Garlando balls in the US?
« Last post by Fivent on April 24, 2024, 05:25:51 AM »
Does anyone know where to by tournament Garlando balls in the US? Or, if it's not possible, what the closest equivalent is?

Just got a Garlando, and the balls it came with are white nylon eggs.
General Chat / I hope you can help me
« Last post by Coled1945 on April 23, 2024, 04:51:50 AM »
Hello dear friends of this forum
The reason I write to see if they can help me since there is not much information about it.
I am building my own table warrior same measures, and because I have children at home, I chose the parts of the warrior brand the rods, bearing, guards etc.
Does the bearing male warrior model 2017 know what is the ideal size for the hole in the side wall for this bearing male?
I hope you can help me
Cheers

Alonso Galindo
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10