Foosball.com Forums

UPGRADING PARTS

UPGRADING PARTS
« on: June 22, 2013, 06:05:36 PM »
I recently came across a Harvard G01900.  I want to do a few things to it.  One I am thinking about replacing the bushings with some Tornado 1" snap in or Shelti 1", I'm not sure yet, ideas?  However I do not know how to take out the old bushings, any advice on the easiest way to do this.  I know I will be removing the rods and men.  Also I am looking at adding a playfield strip to the table.  They come in 48" strips my table is 2" short of this so I will be trimming it, I hate it when the ball stops on the side and I can't get it.  Should I add it to a table that didn't come with it, thoughts?  What are some of the differences between the different strips, I see that Shelti has one as well as Tornado has a white and clear one.  What are some of the differences besides color?

Im excited to remove the poles clean everything really good, buy some lube install new parts and play.  I took this pic from a post a few years ago, it looks like the same table, the bushing/bearings are the kind that are on my table that I want to remove.

Any help would be appreciated.  I am just assuming the bushing/bearings will fit my table based on this past posting http://foosball.com/forum/index.php?topic=3481.0

sorry, it wouldn't let me post a pic,