Foosball.com Forums

Ametuer Foosball

Ametuer Foosball
« on: February 05, 2006, 06:46:27 AM »
What's up, foosers.

My name is Ken, and I have been a fan of this sport since 1980. So much so that I built my own solid maple table from exact dimensions taken from a Tornado Storm II, (the best foosball table design ever built, period)(photos available through e-mail upon request). I am not a pro, nor do I have any interest in trying to go pro, but I do love to play. I prefer to play no slop rules, which I and a handful of my friends have adapted through the years with great success.

I live in Howell, near Pinckney, Brighton, Ann Arbor, ect., and would like to expand the circle of friends/foosers I play against. If you are close (within 30 minutes or so) and are interested in doing the same, please contact me at thefoosman@sbcglobal.net

Re: Ametuer Foosball
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 06:42:47 PM »
Whats up ken, I have the total foosball hookup for you! My name is Mike Stahl and I live and breath foosball. I live in Lansing and my wife and I play in tournaments. We have tournaments every friday and saturday in lansing. There are also tournaments in st clair shores on sundays and friday's  near taylor. contact me and i'll give you more details. The state championships were just last weekend in southgate.  ;D :) look me up in the michigan foosball registery.