Foosball.com Forums

Billings Foosball Results

Offline Billings Semi-pro

• Front pin'n the Tornado table!
Re: Billings Foosball Results
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 07:10:36 PM »
I might have to take to up on the offer.    

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 22 minutes     Total Est. Distance: 317.60 miles  

That is how far we are from each other.  

Here in Billings we have a very talented pool of players.  Most are not ranked but don't let that fool ya.  

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 07:12:11 PM »
TJ are you in Dickinson ND or Rapid City?

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 07:21:30 PM »
Jeremy -I'm inviting the Dickinson area players to call me if they ever are in Rapid City.
Of course, all traveling players are asked to call me and we've got action.
Oly

Offline marty

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 12:40:06 AM »
tj if ya have your x mas shootout please let us no i would bring 2 teams 1 for sure if its a weekend      thanks marty

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 04:59:38 PM »
TJ,

I would go and maybe could round up some more players if the payouts are large enough.  Do you folks have a sponser for the Tourney?  You know you could change the name of the tourney and make North Dakota State Championships.  OD, OS, DYP (maybe a 2nd dyp), GW, WS would be all you need.  See if you folks can get a beer sponser from one of the distributurs from the bar.  A ND State Tourney would draw allot of players from Montana.

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 05:02:59 PM »
Marty,

You need to come for a visit again.  Where are you at again?  How is that front pin coming?

Jeremy

Offline marty

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 10:08:01 PM »
yes jeremy i no i got a couple of buddys that seam intrested one of these
days we'll make your dyp , our even meet on a saturday just right now with
work its busy , were not the best players old school but we still injoy to play
i' live in chinook a little town over by havre , my front pin its comeing along
as well as my 5 row but still feel theres room for improvment , in your opinon who is the top 5 players in montana, and where thay from

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 04:11:31 AM »
Check the link out.

http://points.foosline.com/officialvifapoints.aspx

I would say Bozeman

1) Jeffrey Pipkin Jr. (Pro) 17 years old

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 04:15:17 AM »
Bullwackers Foosball DYP 10/16/2007
1) Johnny Cassity/Jeremy Housley
2) Mike Wittmer /Andy Wilson
3) Mike Ameline/James Schave
4) Kyle Roller/Andy Elsberry
5) Nikki Bertram/Mike Thomas

http://billingsgazette.net/articles/2007/10/18/sports/local/99-yoursports.txt
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 01:06:53 PM by Billings Semi-pro »

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »
What up Jeremy and Marty.  I have alot to reply to here.  I am From Dickinson ND.  I come through Billings and Rapid City at least a few times a year.  I will let you guys know anytime I am coming through.  You guys do the same, i have two coin ops in my basement and I love to play so just let me know. 701-260-1816.  As far as a ND State championships, we have kicked it around, as far as a sponsor I could make that happen no problem.  The dillema is:  when I started the X-mas shootout in 2004, it was @ the Esquire club.  We have had it there ever since, the bar owner usually kicked in between 300-500 into the pot.  So he is very good to the foosers.  The biggest deal is the bar is just packed for this tourney and 95% of the players do no know what a distraction is, and all of the observers do not respect the match or games that are going on, so it kind of sucks, and now with the new ITSF rules, we cannot play by them, no one has even read the old rulebook, now they have to place the ball?  It won t work.  Trust me.  I beleive if we were going to have a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP we would have to move the location of tourney and that would be a pain.  maybe in 08 or 09.    Ok next, about the best players in the state:   Pipken is nails, I played him in 2003 @ the Canadien Open in Saskatoon SA.  I beat him then, but now he is NASTY! and his dad is a killer goalie.

TJ TOOZ

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 12:58:16 PM »
Grandmaster?  Have you played in Dickinson before?  There was a guy and his wife at the bar a while ago from Rapid that I heard about, I was not there but they told me about ya.

Marty?  Do you have a Bonzini table?  If you are not using it, I am interested if it is good shape.

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
TJ,

Pipkin Jr in 2003 wasn't half the player he is today.  Trust me.  Nevertheless, he is the top player in Montana.  His dad is tons better to.  Please do call me when your in the area 406-245-5061 Hm#  Do you have firm dates on the x-mas shootout?  Oh, Marty do you have a Bonzini table?  I used to play on the old Rene Pierre French style table.  Thus, is the reason I shoot front pins like I do.  I would be interested in that table as well.  Oh, TJ, I see what your are saying with the rules and all of that.  Sounds like a interesting crowd.  Yes, I played Pipkin Jr. in a Bozeman tourney in 06 and we went meat ball every game with him scoring the final point for the win.  Tough match for sure but he took first and I was the first loser.  It will be fun to play ya a game.  Also, I bet Oly is a pretty good player and look forward to seeing him across the table to. 

Offline marty

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 01:16:48 AM »
sorry guys i do'nt own a bonzini , yet i do own three tables a tournment soccer, tornado coin op gray marble , and a legand table
hope to own a bonzini some day, tj i would not have any problems
with bar room rules as i am just learning the new rules, sounds like
you both are real good players with experance. jeremy i,m going to try and make your dyp not this comeing tuesday but with any luck the next.

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 11:03:53 AM »
Marty,

I will be there and so will several other player you did not get to meet the last time you were down. 

Jeremy

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2007, 04:06:30 AM »
Bullwackers Foosball DYP 10/23/2007
1) Mike Wittmer /Jeremy Housley
2) Andy Wilson/Johnny Cassity
3) Bill Todd /Jay Buffington
4) Andy Elsberry/James Schave
5) Nikki Bertram/Mike Ameline

http://billingsgazette.net/articles/2007/10/25/sports/local/98-yoursports.txt