Foosball.com Forums

Foosballs??

Jackson_foosballer

Foosballs??
« on: May 05, 2005, 06:30:54 PM »
What is the "best" foosball I can find, and also where can I find it????

Re: Foosballs??
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 07:46:43 PM »
It depends!  :)

Hmmm... check out this link... http://store.yahoo.com/foosdirect-store/soccerfoosball.html

Look at the 4 main balls we carry.. and depending on what type of foos table (man/surface) you have and what maneuvers/shots you want to perform ... different balls may be the answer to your question.

happy foosing... JimW

Jackson_foosballer

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 06:26:01 PM »
Do Tornado foosballs play well on any table?? i have a Goodtime Novelty Inc Platinum Pro table and the balls that came in stock have no texture to them and the balance is way off.  It can be incredibly frustrating, and i am looking to purchase some new balls.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.   :)

Offline SumnerH

• No spinning, have fun!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 01:25:11 PM »
Do Tornado foosballs play well on any table?? i have a Goodtime Novelty Inc Platinum Pro table and the balls that came in stock have no texture to them and the balance is way off.  It can be incredibly frustrating, and i am looking to purchase some new balls.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.   :)

Believe it or not, I got started playing with Tornado balls on a Goodtime Novelty Inc. table.

The bearings fell apart pretty quickly on ours.

Anyway, Tornado balls will play fine on it.

Jackson_foosballer

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 10:15:57 PM »
Do Tornado foosballs play well on any table?? i have a Goodtime Novelty Inc Platinum Pro table and the balls that came in stock have no texture to them and the balance is way off. It can be incredibly frustrating, and i am looking to purchase some new balls. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Believe it or not, I got started playing with Tornado balls on a Goodtime Novelty Inc. table.

Thanks for the info.  And actually, my Goodtime Novelty Table Inc. table is "falling apart" as well.  The rods are being scraped against the bearings and therefore do not slide smoothly, even after being oiled.  Did you get a new table, sell your old one, or get contact Goodtime Novelty Inc. and get a refund by any chance?

Offline SumnerH

• No spinning, have fun!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 11:00:44 AM »
Do Tornado foosballs play well on any table?? i have a Goodtime Novelty Inc Platinum Pro table and the balls that came in stock have no texture to them and the balance is way off. It can be incredibly frustrating, and i am looking to purchase some new balls. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks for the info.  And actually, my Goodtime Novelty Table Inc. table is "falling apart" as well.  The rods are being scraped against the bearings and therefore do not slide smoothly, even after being oiled.  Did you get a new table, sell your old one, or get contact Goodtime Novelty Inc. and get a refund by any chance?

Got rid of it and got a new table (Tornado Cyclone II).

Jackson_foosballer

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 04:24:14 PM »

Thanks for the info. And actually, my Goodtime Novelty Table Inc. table is "falling apart" as well. The rods are being scraped against the bearings and therefore do not slide smoothly, even after being oiled. Did you get a new table, sell your old one, or get contact Goodtime Novelty Inc. and get a refund by any chance?

Got rid of it and got a new table (Tornado Cyclone II).

Sorry, this will be the last question I'll have to ask, hopefully.  Were you able to sell your old table despite the poor condition it was in??

Offline SumnerH

• No spinning, have fun!
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 04:41:56 PM »
Sorry, this will be the last question I'll have to ask, hopefully.  Were you able to sell your old table despite the poor condition it was in??

Feel free to ask questions.

We didn't try.  I think it's still in a closet somewhere at the old office.

TRUCK

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 11:49:47 AM »
i have a glass top table wondering what would be a suitable ball not sure on what brand of table. thanks

wittw

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 01:22:47 AM »
The only foosballs I've ever played with are Shelti Yellows and Tornado Reds, and I also played on a bonzini so I got to experience the cork.

Just out of Curiosity, what exactly are Garlando Foosballs like?  Are they just like Ping-Pong balls?

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 12:27:26 AM »
looking to replace my balls from a mirco games grand champion they are only19g balls any sugestions

Offline Will17

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 06:47:17 PM »
ITSF Garlando balls are like ping-pong balls filled with a little bit of weight, and a little grippier on the outside. Imagine a plastic coating around the cork ball and you can picture what it would be like. They are lighter than any north american ball.

For the mirco games ball, maybe try the bonzini ITSF ball. It is not cork, and although I'm not sure what the weight is that would be a decent option.

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 02:03:27 AM »
itsf-B ball is 18.5 to 19 grams.  Less dense than water.