Foosball.com Forums

Foosball Fundraiser/Charity Event-St. Louis, MO

Foosball Fundraiser/Charity Event-St. Louis, MO
« on: September 30, 2007, 12:03:30 PM »
Come join us for a special foosball fund raiser event and help donate to a good cause. You can help us fight Heart Disease. Minimum $25 donation to particpate. All proceeds go to the American Heart Association to help fight Heart Attacks, Diabetes and Strokes.

Where: St.Louis Sports Zone
113 Kenrick Plaza, Shrewsbury, Mo.
www.stl-sportszone.com

When: Sat, Oct 20, 1:00 PM

Drink and Appetizer specials, raffles and door prizes and tropies to top 3 teams. Bring a friend to team up with or we will pair you up with someone, no problem. For more information, early sign ups, or outside donation contact Neil at 314-518-8303 or neil-johnson@sbcglobal.net 

To view the flyer go to http://webpages.charter.net/rick63366/Foosball-Flyer.jpg   

Re: Foosball Fundraiser/Charity Event-St. Louis, MO
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 10:21:32 AM »
BUMP

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 09:53:04 AM »
Just 5 days away for the foosball fundraiser!  Come out and show your support to fight Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabettes.  There will be Door prizes, Raffles, and Trophies to top 3 teams!!

$25 dollars gets you eligible for all that and in the tourney!  Drink and Appetizer Specials.

1pm this Saturday October 20th at the St. Louis Sports Zone!

Neil  "Hollywood"

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 08:03:39 AM »
Hey Neil, I will be there. And I am bringing some people from the Lake of the Ozarks. Directions to the Sports Zone?? I am familiar with most of the St.Louis area...so just general vicinity.

Thanks, Kent

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 10:42:42 AM »
Kent,

I am glad you are coming and bringing some friends.  The best way is to take 44 to Watson Road (which is right next to 270) follow Watson Road all the way down for app 5 miles cross over Laclede Station Road, after that about 1 mile down on the left in the Kenrick Plaza (right across form the Kenrick Movie Theatre). 
For more specific directions, you can go to there website at www.stl-sportszone.com or map quest.  There address is 113 Kenrick Plaza Shrewsbury, MO 63119. 

How many people you bringing?

Neil

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »
If all goes as planned 4-6. Depends on who backs out on me at the last minute. I am familiar with the area. How many tables witll be there?

Kent

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 01:10:35 PM »
There will be two tables.

Neil

Offline dee

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 03:19:23 PM »
Hi, I would love to come to the tournament tomorrow in St. Louis, but it's a little far away for me.  I just moved to Missouri and I've been searching on the internet for foosball tournaments near me. (I haven't had much luck finding anything.)  I'm in Warrensburg about 45 minutes away from Kansas City.  Does anyone know of any tournaments in this area or in Kansas City?

Thanks,

Dolly