Foosball.com Forums

Mirco Champion Soccer table looking for information/value

Mirco Champion Soccer table looking for information/value
« on: October 12, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »
Hi,
I'm in the Denver area and was thinking of selling this table.  On the 'field' it says Arizona Automation, Champion Soccer. Underneath it has the Phoenix address and Mirco name.   Model? # is X174324;  all the original Players are there, in red and yellow with top-hats and bow-ties.

I got this at an estate sale and its in fair condition. I was about to post it on Craigslist but did some research and wonder if its worth more than the $50 I might have asked for it.

Please re-post or email me at derekvotaw at hotmail.com.

Thanks, I appreciate any responses/advice you can share.

Offline papafoos

• Good luck reaching me IM, I usually keep them off.
Re: Mirco Champion Soccer table looking for information/value
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
It might have more value to someone who wants to add to a collection.  Shipping would cost as much or more than the table is actually worth,  so unless it's someone local you might be hard pressed getting more for it.  If you've got the room and patience, you could just watch the board.  People come on here looking for old tables occasionally.  I recall someone looking for parts for a Mirco on this board, but I think it was about a year ago.

$50 is not unreasonable.  I can't imagine someone paying more than $150 even if it's in top condition.  Serious players are going to be looking at a Tornado or Warrior.  For that reason, I don't think you'll be able to get much more than $50.  Someone looking to just get something for the kids or to rekindle old memories is probably who you're going to sell it to.  At $50, it's still cheaper than Wally World and not really a bad table for the non-tournament crowd.  If I remember right, it plays similar to a Deutcher Meister.  I haven't played on one in over 30 years.  The bow tie men give it a unique look.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »
Thank you papafoos!  I appreciate your response.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 06:17:43 AM »
I realize that this thread is very old but I had to put my 2 cents in here. Yes the Warrior or Tornado tables might be somewhat better than an old Mirco, but these tables are getting rare and honestly have their own unique play and feel to them. To value them at 50.00 is an unwarranted insult to the table which I personally feel is an above average table. One in decent shape with all of the original men intact I would say is worth at least 3 to 4 hundred dollars minimal and will only go up in my opinion. These tables are getting to be very rare and that is the key point adding to their value. Also add in their unique play qualities. There is nothing out there similar to the Mirco that I have ever played on. That's my opinion? In fact, if you or anyone still has one of these tables feel free to contact me and I would be interested in taking it off of your hands. I own a Warrior table and would really like to add a nice Mirco in my rec room.

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 04:34:33 PM »
If you still have the table, I am very interested, and live in the Denver area.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 10:17:08 AM »
i have the same table that i've moved with a bunch of times and just don't have the room for it anymore.  it could use a little TLC and would like it to go to a good home.  the coin op doesn't work and most of the players appear to be original.  open to any offers