Foosball.com Forums

You guys will appreciate this..

You guys will appreciate this..
« on: January 23, 2008, 01:44:56 AM »
I just picked up a t2000 coin op gray marble for 300 bucks.. it needs a little work with the ramps, and some of the pins are broken but other than that its great.. can't wait to get this thing up and running :D

Offline EDGEER

Re: You guys will appreciate this..
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 11:11:23 AM »
Thats nice but what about Ramps? There are no FRAMPS on Tornado  8) 

Offline wildcard

• Bing-Bing-BING-G-G-G-G! Ricochet Rabbit!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
He may mean the interior ramps might be damaged and not feeding the balls properly. If not, and his t2000 gray marble DOES have framps, I have a mountain cabin in Florida I'd like to sell him...  ;)

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 02:08:32 AM »
Framps.?. im lost... sorry..
Both diamond ramps had the laminate coming up so the balls were stopping there..and the turn ramp was preventing the balls from hitting the ball return system..

Offline wildcard

• Bing-Bing-BING-G-G-G-G! Ricochet Rabbit!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 02:37:51 AM »
Sounds like maybe a lot of liquid was spilled into the interior, but you should be able to fix the interior ramps. As long as the playing surface isn't warped, you got a decent deal.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 03:02:39 AM »
Yea the surface runs true, that was my biggest concern. I’ve talked to Charles Mackintosh bout replacing some of the ramps (btw one of the nicest guys I’ve talked to) he’s going to get me a price to see what it’s going to cost. I figured if I have to dump 2 hundred bucks into it over all, its worth it to me. 

Offline EDGEER

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 04:17:50 AM »
FRAMPS is a term created by the legendary Homey (David Pena)  It comes up every time some Yahoo wants to install corner ramps and get rid of my little buddies I invented that grind the ball out of the corners, pass to my 5-rod and score on untold rookies and old geisers.  It means F#$%&^G RAMPS!

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:20:26 AM by EDGEER »

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 08:41:18 AM »
And now we old Geezers know who to blame,,,, ;D