Foosball.com Forums

Foosball at its finest

Offline Steve

• Showdown
Foosball at its finest
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:49:53 AM »
Wow what a night The great Bob Curtin was There Eric Robinson Mike Stall I got there late and didnt get to play that sucked I watched as Bob knocked them off one by one I seen a lot of people I had not seen in years. It was a  good time Thanks to Jim Chandler for running this warm up for the Michigan tourny.

Offline foosinaround69

• No garder snakeshot here, just the AnacondaBackpin
Re: Foosball at its finest
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:25:20 PM »
Who did Curtin play with? Ask him why he doesn't come out to Camels on Tues...We miss him. He got upset the last time he was here cause we double dipped him and Ted..and he hasn't been back since!!! I wish he'd come back..I think his pride got the best of him. We have all been double dipped or had to try and double dip someone to win!! Was he shooting his eagle claw grip pull?? or the full hand grip?..Personally I think he should shoot the eagle claw..I still have not seen anyone shoot a pull that hard or that fast...NOBODY..EVER!!! That's a fact!!! and I've seen everone who shoots one..old days and new.. Anyone else remember "Hurtin Curtin"???

Offline Steve

• Showdown
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »
he played with Jim C. He smoked everyone .Camel was there .

Offline foosinaround69

• No garder snakeshot here, just the AnacondaBackpin
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 09:42:18 PM »
yeah, I worked with him(Camel) today and he said that he went...He said there was ten teams...Cool It's about time...I wish I would of been there so I could meet you and see if I remember you or not!!! Not to mention kick some butt and take names...lol...!!!! I wasn't for sure if I was going to make it to states, but Now I think It's going to still happen....YEAH!!!!!!! So I'll look forward to meeting you there!

Peace!!!Keep foosinaround!!!!!
------------------------------------
"No little garder snakeshot here" :-[
"Just the Anacondabackpin baby!!!! >:(

Offline Steve

• Showdown
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 07:34:59 PM »
Ill go on sat in the beginers my game is weak so I need to start from scratch