Foosball.com Forums

Other than Portland where are the foosers?

Other than Portland where are the foosers?
« on: March 28, 2008, 08:36:56 AM »
Salem, Eugene? A mid valley DYP would be fun.

Offline Daniel

Re: Other than Portland where are the foosers?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 01:26:58 PM »
My brother in law lives in Salem and he plays foos he just told me that a foos hall with many tables just opened there.  He is going to get me some more info soon. 

Bad new I just talk to my brother in law and he said this place went out of business.  He also says he misses playing foosball but the only tournament is in Portland on Friday but he does not get out of work in enough time to get there.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:56:52 PM by Daniel »

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 12:23:45 PM »
Hey Daniel, I'm sorry I didn't see your post right away, really sorry! Where is this place, could you find out? Thanks! Arlie

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 12:43:49 AM »
other than portland if you are in bend oregon, I think i have the only tornado table in central oregon at my house. I bought it at mountain coin in portland about 4 years ago. I still have not found any good foosers here in town as of yet. get a hold of tim hart at thart20032000@yahoo.com

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 12:06:03 AM »
YES i FOUND A ,,1 GUY THAT PLAYS IN BEND BUT ME.. tHERE IS A TABLE NEW TORNADO AT fOXES BAR AND GRILL ON NEWPORT AVE.

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
YES i FOUND A ,,1 GUY THAT PLAYS IN BEND BUT ME.. tHERE IS A TABLE NEW TORNADO AT fOXES BAR AND GRILL ON NEWPORT AVE.

Pretty cool name, Bend, OR.... Wonder if its right next to a town called Over? hmmmm.....  :P

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 06:02:53 PM »
I have a place in silverton, it could be sweet.  Nice place just downtown.  This area needs something to do let me know if we can get foosiers here.

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 03:07:27 PM »
Is there foosiers willing to start something in Silverton, Oregon.  This town is laid back and this sport would take off out here.  I am not the greatest player but I know a lot of people who will participate. megafoos wants foos in silverton.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 07:32:51 PM »
Hey megafoos, good to hear from another area fooser. I'm just south of Stayton. I have a friend in Mollala who owns The Spot bar. He has a Legend table and the bar in Monitor has a Tornado as well as Woodburn having one in The End Zone sports bar. I've been playing on Thursdays in Corvallis with some really good players at the Squirrel Tavern. If you could get something going in Silverton I'd definitely come over and play.

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 02:42:32 PM »
Hi everyone! Here is a great opportunity to play some foosball! Sign up for the Oregon State Games and compete against fellow Oregonian foosers! The State Games of Oregon is an Olympic style competition for amateur athletes, of all skills levels, who are residents of the state of Oregon.  The games include a large array of sporting competitions and draw over 16,000 participants and volunteers from 180 Oregon cities annually.  The foosball games will take place the weekend of July 10th - 11th.

You can register at www.stategamesoforegon.org and if you have any questions, just contact me at melissa@stategamesoforegon.org or contact the Oregon Amateur Sports Foundation at 503.520.1319. 

Hopefully we will see you out competing in or watching some of the State Games of Oregon!  :)

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »
Also...find the State Games of Oregon on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=104949549550153#!/pages/State-Games-of-Oregon/104949549550153

You still have time to sign up...so call your friends, register and come play some foosball!

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 06:17:14 PM »
Sorry for the short notice but ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!   :D

Click here to register: http://www.stategamesoforegon.org/sportdetail.php?id=64

It's $10 to enter for one event and only $5 for each additional event.

More details at: http://www.stategamesoforegon.org/sportdetail.php?id=64

Medals for winners and t-shirts for all, so come on out and play some foosball!   8)

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 09:55:09 AM »
hey guys. there is a new foos hall in Portland. I have not played a game since this was sent out in 2010. now im back in the game. The new place is called Foster Foosball. located 6010 se foster rd Portland. 5 tables. open wed-sun 4-midnight. the owner is Lamb Phan. excellent man to know. Moneyball was fun this year. foos on.

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2020, 11:00:12 PM »
Salem, Eugene? A mid valley DYP would be fun.
iowa mirco i got 1975  home table when i was 11 years old grandparents owned a few taverns in his era started with mirco coin -op that had t.s style player men but the were a hand crafted painted players then i think it was a vulcan , D.M. rough felt top, T.S quartermillion green top, million dollar table blue do not think he had the brown top ever the vulcan ended up at legion hall for many years until maybe 5 to 8 years ago some one sold it after him and grandma was gone as well one of there sons that had past about 5years ago but played on them all 18 year old players would be cussing me calling me a little punk ect. ect.but i met Lee Peppard at the iowa state fair 1975,1976 was up there every day of the fair so i got to know Lee a little he like how i played and they had mini tourneys with his group that help him and as well people that came up to play games so he would partner you up for doubles and you win 2/3 you get a choice pin buttons or a nut goodie t shirt ,and other items as well but i just wanted those nut goodie t shirts witch they would print the year 3 men /bar in three or more different colors so thats what got got every 2/3 wins doubles players and i think you could in singles as well because i had alot t shirts after two years in a row well they never came back and now 13 years old and was very tough to beat but no more foosball from this group i was so dissapointed that year 1977 to not have this event in my first year as some kid  with some talent to win player of foosball oh ! i did not have as much fun as in the past years pissed off Lee and the tournament players never came batwere champions hat ck ! thought may fair board charge them to much or something but seen flyers of 250,000 to win tour stuff like that all over where they set up but no show parents were divorcing had no where to hang but concerts area still fuming about no game room area no pinball no pool no foosball but i also thought it was a vender from DesMoines as well but i learn more about it and realized i was around some of the best around that were champions later in just a few years but i still had great memories from those two years 11 , 12 years old but have played foos since 8 or 9 years old at gramps tavern so i was a skilled player till about 20 years old now i am a has been player l.o.l.