Foosball.com Forums

Looking for a table

Looking for a table
« on: September 27, 2005, 09:39:04 PM »
I used to play alot back in the late seventies. I had a partner and we traveled all over florida playing in different tourneys. I have not played in years and i am looking for the type of table that i used to play on. It was the Quarter Million Dollar Green top. I would like to find one of these tables if anyone can help me
Thanks

Offline foosballer864

• Players in South Carolina? Get in touch.
Re: Looking for a table
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 06:03:01 PM »
Hey, I have a late 60’s to early 70's green top RP (Renee Pierre) in great shape ready to go for the right price. Its in great shape if your serious I'll send you a photo. I also have a nearly new Bonzini in excellent condition, if you’re looking to go to any cork ball tourneys the Bonzini is what you want. If you want a great piece of foosball history in your home I would suggest the RP.

Thanks,

SCfooser

Easy

Re: Looking for a table
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 11:46:31 PM »
Hey, I have a late 60’s to early 70's green top RP (Renee Pierre) in great shape ready to go for the right price. Its in great shape if your serious I'll send you a photo. I also have a nearly new Bonzini in excellent condition, if you’re looking to go to any cork ball tourneys the Bonzini is what you want. If you want a great piece of foosball history in your home I would suggest the RP.

Thanks,

SCfooser

Where are you located? I'm very interested in the Rene Pierre. Please send some pics to...........
raseco@netzero.net

Thanks! :)