Foosball.com Forums

warrior

Offline zac

warrior
« on: July 15, 2008, 01:43:48 AM »
Does anyone know if warrior is the new table. And if warrior is the new official table does any body know how many men are on the goalie rod. Also give more info if you are aware of any.

Re: warrior
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 01:10:35 PM »
Yes, Warrior is the new table and it has a one man goalie.
you can get more info and see the table at

http://www.thisweekinfoosball.foosball.com/gallery.html

Happy Foos'n

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 10:16:26 PM »
Yes, Warrior is the new table and it has a one man goalie.
you can get more info and see the table at

Hello Jim, Christina!!  I think the answer is more, yes, and maybe...
I'm sure they'll be playing lots on this batch of home-model only Warriors through August or later.  But don't these also obviously have to be blown out or sold out, and then Mary, Charlie and Kent (plus Michigan and Colorado and other IFPs) will start getting coinops/debitcd-ops ?  They are purveyors, operators and dealers first and foremost, are they not?  They could throw in adjustments or improvements for the next shipment from China right?

If they have the debitcd-op, they should install refrigeration units and have a RedBull or Java dispenser (with proper ad revenues) on each table end.  They could sell stamps, nightclub knick knacks, or even an ATM!  That way they could even more readily sell these to bar and clubroom owners.

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 12:22:38 AM »
Jim, Cristina?

Thats Carlos man.   

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 01:24:47 AM »
Hey John!!!

How y'all do'n down in the Sunshine State?
You gonna make it to Ky. State?

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 03:31:18 AM »
Hi Carlos,

Doing great down here.  Playing alot of foos. Just took 2nd in Open Doubles in one of our big south florida tourneys.  We shouldve gotten first, but we fell short..barely.  My room is booked for KY, I'm just hoping my wife Jennifer can make it for a couple of the days.     

Offline foosinaround69

• No garder snakeshot here, just the AnacondaBackpin
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 12:17:25 AM »
He was thinking  "Inside foos promotions" I'm sure!!!    Jim Stevens & Christina Fuchs  Whoops :(

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »
He was thinking  "Inside foos promotions" I'm sure!!!    Jim Stevens & Christina Fuchs  Whoops :(

Exactly... Sorry bout the foox pah, Carlos... How could I forget ?  Somehow I mixed them up...  Must have been all that jarring I did on Foozen.com