Foosball.com Forums

What do you think of the new Warrior table?

Offline Daniel

What do you think of the new Warrior table?
« on: August 01, 2008, 03:33:17 PM »
Lets know what you think.

Re: What do you think of the new Warrior table?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 04:50:13 PM »
I helped a friend put her table together and wereally had to be careful with the parts to keep them from breaking. Once together it seemed fairly solid but not as solid as I like. It just feels light weight and cheaply built to me. I only played on it for about an hour so I couldn't really develope a feel for the play but overall I really don't care for it.

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 01:55:08 PM »
I played on one a couple of weeks ago; my friend Tom Rios won it in St. Louis.
Anyway, the table feels cheap, the rods are heavy though the table is light, has ramped corners, and a single goalie. Feels like a combination between a tornado cyclone and a Wal-mart special. Now something positive:the table has excellant ball control, and I think it might recruit some ol' school players who likes the Wal-mart style feel, and it puts a unique twist on the game, though it has potential, it has a long way to go...

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 11:01:51 AM »
My first time playing on is @ super dubs it took me two days to adjust however i won a table so now i wont need two days...lol

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 12:40:56 PM »
I played on one at the hurricane evacuation shortened Louisiana State last year. First the negatives. The ballswould get stuck right at the end of the return conduit, so you had to push it back into the conduit and let it roll back toward you and grab it. I don't mind a one man goalie, but the limits on how far your reach is made it hard to keep slop out. There needs to be improvement on the construction of the return, it just seems hokie or cheap. I hear many players complain about the weight, I had no problem with the weight or the stability, I think the thing I most dislike about the table is the bumpers are hard. Because of that, fighting for loose balls creates jarring arguements. One guy was complaining, and I told him to call a judge because he was jarring as much as I was, even though it was all incidental, and not on purpose for either side.
Now for the good.
I like the ball control as stated by someone else. I played a handicap Pro Am Friday night and played well on the table. You had to learn to finness you shot a little, but I thought over all it was a pretty easy adjustment. The table reminds me of the first table I ever played on back in the early 70's, the American Foosball table. I like the sharp edge of the man, it makes banks and cut shots easy and acurate. And speaking of banks, no more frustration of the ball leaving the table on a well hit ball. The weight of the ball keeps it on the table. I talked to a lot of Pro Masters at the tournament about the table. Most were like me, there were some issues with the table, but I think the over all consenses is that they like the table.
Is it a Tornado? No! Is it a good table. Yes with some minor improvements. I am curious to see the coin-opp model.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
what does the table look like? anyone have a picture?

Offline marty

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2009, 04:30:11 PM »
best i can do for ya is go to warrior table soccer.com they have there own web page  there also is some good video out there try this week in foosball  they go into the table pretty good

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »
1. Very good home table, its original purpose.
2. Made by a company in decent financial shape, could be a keeper.
3. Nice pricing.
4. No opinions on coin-op commercial version possible yet.

Offline GeneT

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 11:16:52 AM »
When is the new and improved table coming out?   

Offline GeneT

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 07:48:54 AM »
Its nice to have a favorite brand of table to play on, but we are foosball players,  not Toranado foosball player or Warrior foosball player.   You play on what ever table they have the tourney on. 

Offline the spray

• Brown Bank Bomber
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »
It's great, it really is. Banks are back and its an easy transition from Tornado. I hear there might be a miner change but it doesn't need it. all it needs is a coin op

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »
Anyone have a picture of the new warrior table they can post?

Offline the spray

• Brown Bank Bomber
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 01:31:44 AM »
It's not only ready for tour, don't need coin ops there, it's the best thing that could possibly have happened for the game and I'll explain why. Anybody who played in the late 70's til the time The Brown Top came and went was the peak of foosball, in this Country anyway. Huge Payouts!!! If you won Masters you were getting paid. I remember Wizwell and Furry won a Corvette each. A friend of mine, Ben Rivera, won almost $15,000 at Super Doubles. Now these examples are a weekend and I could name dozens more that would make you puke if your a top player today. Now bear with me, the Brown Top was, hands down, the best table ever. If you played on it you know it had everything, speed , control etc. Now once TS folded we as players played on what we could. But the tables including Tornado over the years just were not that good. We played em because we were hooked to the game of foosball and we did what we had to. You guys that that have only played 5 or 10 years probably think Tornado is a great table but it's just not. Warrior is another table that has everything and if you guys quit complaining about the rods and realize that it is a table that offers a lot more than any table since the Brown Top we could have a Million Dollar Tour again. Let Brenndan worry about the coin ops and the cash payouts which will be huge and all we have to do is adjust to the rods seems like a no brainer to me. Nothing against Tornado but lets face it they could care less about you or have any intention of lowering there entry fees or raising there payouts so why go with them? Warrior is a better table and is having a Million Dollar Tour in 2011 so my answer is I like it.

The Spray AKA Bankshot

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 07:34:12 AM »
I stubbornly continue to practice all my 70"s shots and plays on my Tornado just because of Warrior and what people say about it. I haven't got to play on one as yet but after hearing how much fun Spray had at Runaway Bay I can't wait.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2011, 10:07:57 PM »
i think the warrior table is under rated..i own 2 of my own they were won in a tournament on the big island of hawaii. the table itself is solid the parts are super easy to get like barrens, men, balls ect...just ask for christine at warrior foosball tell her big al sent you. you can push, pull, spray, bank all over, snake, rollover no problem. what can i say the table to me is tuff as nails. the blue and red men are solid plus the passing on this table is superb. the rods are solid but to me thats not a problem. yeah so the ball gets stuck now and then at the return...ROAR!.....anyway ALOHA! big al.