Foosball.com Forums

Warrior, Best Ball in the Foosball World!?

« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2008, 05:15:54 PM »
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:19:10 AM by Snake Shot Blows »

Re: Warrior, Best Ball in the Foosball World!?
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »
That's fine then, and I'm by no stretch of the imagination crying about it. I just feel like every post I've read of yours is very condescending or flat out insulting. I didn't know if you're on this board to harass people or to actually talk foosball.

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Re: Warrior, Best Ball in the Foosball World!?
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »
dear blow,
i think you are trying to have fun and you come on strong, sarcastic, and a bit abbrasive...it doesn't bother me personally, I think you are just having fun and don't mean any harm, but I want to make it clear, I am not responding to you to see what "Bozos" jumps in

I do not consider anyone on this board a "Bozos" and it isn't as if you and I are the parents and the children are observing from the outside and occasionally making a lame uniformed attempt at entering into the adults conversation

again, I don't mind sparing with you, I even enjoy a little of it, but you have started off strong and a little controversial and it might be worth listening to the feedback of others because they are telling you how you make them feel

with that said, I assume by your posts that you are a bitter old fart trying to remember when the pull was king and you are further frustrated at all those stinking illegal spinners out there...your precious game has gone to a bunch of limp-wristers and you are lashing out in the only way you can ;)...so sad :( :D :P

The BIG Tuna 8)