Foosball.com Forums

Why Rico Dominates USA Players !

Re: Why Rico Dominates USA Players !
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 11:35:28 AM »
What the hell?   Why are you guys snappin' at each other?   " It's just foosball !"
 Who is Shot Blows  and BBTUNA  anyway ?

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 11:52:02 AM »
Mr. Blow..."With all due respect" how much did you get for the half you sold
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 12:11:54 PM by bbtuna »

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 12:11:36 PM »
WG,

thanks for trying to be the peace-maker but no need to git yr undies in a bunch ;D...just a little light-hearted trash talking ;)

I am a long time poster (realatively speaking -615 posts) and my name is Charles Dangler

Mr. Blow on the other hand is a new poster (15 posts) on this board and has started out flaming on a number of threads and so far he refuses to say who he is cause he's scared :P

I suspect that he/she is an old timer who is trying to reconcile their first go around during the "golden age" when all foosball, players, and tables were better than the current illegal limp-wristed and bankless game of today AND on top of that he/she can not believe that anyone not American could be as good, let alone twice as good, as his original heros

I feel sorry for Mr. Blow so I am just having fun wit him, problem is hes a little slow

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »
Seriously get some class man.. And what might be your idea of the ultimate player?? Yourself of more important (what you used to be) in your mind..And if Rico is weak where does that put Spredeman or for that fact Gummeson or T-Mac? I would absolutely love to see Tony 5 bar to 3 bar pull kick on your ass all day long...whilst your thinking about your next what? HACK?

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »
snake eyes... Who are you talking to?

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 12:39:51 PM »
I am talking to Snake Shot Blows...The guy is causing havoc all over the board..read his posts.

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 12:58:32 PM »
okay,   Yeah I've seen his posts.  It seems like he's not the only one throwing spears !

Everyone knows who the great players are......   maybe "Snake Blows"  will have to play Rico or Tony in his bracket at the tourney ...  then it will change his mind about how weak these players are.
  Sort of like a wake up call !

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2008, 01:44:12 PM »
people that say stuff like this either really know better and they are trying to be funny or stir up a reaction (which if this is true it is working apparently) - they are little children needing attention...best not to feed the animal, nothing will bother them more than ignoring them

or

they really believe this dribble which would make them, well you know, a little teched (along the lines of a person who thinks they are a poached egg)...we should have pity on this person in hopes that one day, the light will turn on and they will enter the world of the sane...this person struggles with a grasp on reality and seeing what everyone else sees...sort of like the American Idol contestant who thinks they can sing but everyone else in the world knows they are worse than bad kareokee

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:22:52 AM by Snake Shot Blows »

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »
nice try blow boy but i rarely if ever talk about my own skill and I would guess I practice more than most anyone on this board

i am a fat old fart and I just "***" around with my backpin...I am sure a manly man like yourself would have no problem getting and staying in front of it...

I mean, the backpin is at least old school you should be given me credit for not shooting the illegal limp-wristed spin shot*

*note for those who don't "blow" - this is ironic humor because I am all for the illegal limp-wristed spin shot even though I think the backpin is the best shot on the table, the pull totally rocks, and Rico's Euro Pin is the winningest shot from the best player, by a long shot, of all time

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:23:12 AM by Snake Shot Blows »

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 04:30:23 PM »
How about moving on to another topic..... 
You guys are flamin too much !   Let's stick with the three facts:
1. Snake's a Bully
2. Rico's a Punk
3. Tuna's a Hot Head

Now please move on.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:40:43 PM by Vince Powers »

Offline Will17

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »
4. Vince Powers sounds like a stripper name

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »
Dynamo, they make Air Hockey tables right?
okay, okay, stick to the facts.

-Vince Powers is your official male stripper name and you work the male bar scene
-Rico in his Euro tighty whitey Jordache jeans, spritzer bottle, and blind-folded would beat Doug Fury when he was at his best - you pick the table
-the snake shot is the best thing to happen to foosball since lemon pledge was used to lubercate your rods

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2008, 05:19:48 PM »
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:23:35 AM by Snake Shot Blows »