Foosball.com Forums

STAR WARS FOOSBALL QUESTION

forcefoos

STAR WARS FOOSBALL QUESTION
« on: October 25, 2005, 12:18:02 PM »
I am new to this site so first I would like to extend a friendly Hello to everyone.  I am also a casual foosball player and do not own a table but I enjoy the game when I can play (so I'd still consider myself a beginner).  I also have some questions if anyone can help me answer?  I was in my local Wal-Mart the other day and happened upon a Star Wars Foosball table by Sportcraft.  It was only $54 and I was considering purchasing it.  I am also a very avid Star Wars collector...  well would anyone know any information on this particular table? or own one yourself?  I just want to know if it is a decent table to play casually with friends.  I'm just a beginner so this might be great for me and I get not only a kool Star Wars piece for my collection but a playable foosball table for way less than a $100.  If anyone has any information or maybe some pictures of this table please let me know and share your opinions.  Thank you very much.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 12:25:32 PM by forcefoos »

Offline DJCatnip

• Power 97's Big Ben
Re: STAR WARS FOOSBALL QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 01:31:34 PM »
hey force,
  im a regular player and i have my own table. if your just lookin to mess around and show off the star wars table i'd suggest buying it. but if you really want to become better at foosball then i would suggest a Tornado table. its the official table of foosball tournaments. its a lot more heavy duty than any table at wal-mart and you can learn faster (in my opinion) on a tornado. its up to you though. tornados run kind of expensive depending on where you go but you can get a new one at some places on line for anywhere between $500 and $1000. it all depends on what your comfortable with. hope i helped you a bit.