Foosball.com Forums

DIY ball return

DIY ball return
« on: June 01, 2015, 09:29:43 AM »
I'm new to this forum group. I just bought an Eastpointe Sports Newcastle foosball table in great condition that I would lIke to make a few upradesh to.

I was wondering if anyone has redesigned a ball return on this style table or any other? I currently have to reach around to the goal sides to get the balls and I would like to create a return to go to player sides.

I am also looking to upgrade the foosball men to a better quality without spending a ton of money. I would like then to be counterbalanced and have textured feet. Any recommendations where I should look for them?

Re: DIY ball return
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 02:46:10 PM »
Hi camiller,

I just did that on my HM2000.
Firstly I did demolish a foosball table for a neighbor (an old Harvard) which gave me goal end returns. These I was able to attach to the goals. The return have a hole for flex pipe which I also attained from the demo. The box to catch the balls on the side I purchased from warrior table soccer, 2014 table parts . It was about $22 with shipping. I cut the hole then attached the ball catch and the flex pipe from the goals. Done.
Ball return box
link removed. spam. sorry
I have not seen the goal returns I got from the demolish job for sale on any sites, someone else may be able to give you a direction to get or build those. Otherwise look for tables for sale you can part out and get what you need.

RE: Player figures
The warrior figures for sale on ebay, 09 5/8th figures are fairly inexpensive.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-22-Warrior-5-8th-rod-Foosball-men-4-Free-Includes-Pins-Pin-Punch-/161699317444?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a607c6c4

Good luck.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 05:39:06 PM by macfoos »

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 03:56:51 PM »
Thank you for the ideas!!

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 10:56:13 AM »
Kman22 I would like to do a ball return on my HM 2000 as reaching into the goal kinda stinks.

Do you have any pics, helpful hints? Nervous of cutting into the side of the table I do not want to mess up the grey marble. Got lots of tools though and I am handy with wood working