Foosball.com Forums

Wow!

Wow!
« on: January 08, 2009, 05:08:03 PM »
What a semi-finals match between Tony Spredeman and Ryan Moore at worlds. 13-11 5th game score. Unreal!

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
Re: Wow!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 11:36:10 PM »
What a semi-finals match between Tony Spredeman and Ryan Moore at worlds. 13-11 5th game score. Unreal!

Too bad Yannick slopped Tony to death on the TecBall immediately after the match with Ryan.  Which is bad news... if Klaus Gottesleben and Massimo "massively Rogaine" Rogano saw how an American, with jet lag, a back injury really giving him pain, still took 2nd the first time he tried....

MORE FRIGGIN RULES CHANGES TO CHOKE TORNADO ARE COMING!!!  THEY OBVIOUSLY CREATE GOOD PLAYERS!

You can't have the best from three 20,000+ league players get shown up by Ryan "Da Kidh" Moore and the Big Cheese with a broken back, never played on TecBall.  And A Lux won it!!! Oh boy....  the Germans and Austrians can't be too proud of that for their ITSF TecBall!  Although the Jup & P4P players are probably cackling with glee!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 11:01:08 AM by foozkillah »

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 05:20:41 AM »
Quote from: foozkillah
Too bad Yannick slopped Tony to death on the TecBall immediately after.  Which is bad news...

I agree it's bad news but not for the same reason... I mean we now have a world champion which yells like hell when he scores a slop ?
What image is this supposed to give of foosball ?

Plus the guy really is a dick on the table, we had a "chance" to play him at the Tecball worlds, his attitude was just... wrong imo.

And it's funny to see how he sticks to Fred at the tourneys, seems like his dog really ^^

Anyway we had a great semi that's true, even though I'm not a big fan of Tornado foosball when Tony's on the table things get really more exciting :D

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 11:30:11 AM »
Too bad Yannick slopped Tony to death on the TecBall immediately after.  Which is bad news...

I agree it's bad news but not for the same reason... I mean we now have a world champion which yells like hell when he scores a slop ?
What image is this supposed to give of foosball ?

I don't think that will hurt in the long run.  So he'll become notorious as the Loud Loud Luxie.  Could actually help.

Plus the guy really is a dick on the table, we had a "chance" to play him at the Tecball worlds, his attitude was just... wrong imo.

And it's funny to see how he sticks to Fred at the tourneys, seems like his dog really ^^

Anyway we had a great semi that's true, even though I'm not a big fan of Tornado foosball when Tony's on the table things get really more exciting :D

Not a problem... In many US States, they have an "attitude adjustment center," called the parking lot.  And special "adjustment booths," called the trunk or boot of a car.  As treatment progresses, there are very nice "achievement medals," like the Tire Jack Medal and the Spare Tire Crown Tiara.  ;D

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »
Killa,

you can be soo funny :P  that was good...I have laughed at others too but never said anything

good lead into what i hope is a rockin foos weekend tippin the green monster and sportin the backpin and avoiding parking lot adjustments

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 12:26:22 PM »
I don't think that will hurt in the long run.  So he'll become notorious as the Loud Loud Luxie.  Could actually help.

So then it's "triple L" !! haha

Reminds me about that infamous "nintendo 64 kid" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

God the remix !! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 12:30:28 PM by JoeyDMaio »

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 01:17:42 AM »

He might know exactly what he's doing, since he knows who's the current Alpha Phooser:

"Keep your friends close, and your future serial victims even closer..."

He could be playing disciple, and actually casing Rico for everything, moves, fears, strategies, philosophies, weaknesses,..... that 2000watt stereo system with a full length mirror in the closet, with that gold lame' gown, and music by ABBA..., the secret makeup kit, that rubber ducky......"  All kinds of foosball secrets.....