Foosball.com Forums

Foosball at Work

Foosball at Work
« on: February 07, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »
Who get's the opportunity to play at work?
We have established a solid group of employees who play daily.
Do you have enough interest to start playing at work.
This thread will discuss the approach, and ideas for doing so.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 12:39:41 PM by John »

Re: Foosball at Work
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 04:57:56 AM »
Last year my boss purchased two Tecball for us, that's great for training alone.

A bunch of employees got kinda hooked and play on a daily basis (a dozen do), I play with them from time to time but I noticed this week-end it's not a good thing for my competition game, because I uncounsciously got used to play fast without any reflexion and you know you can't do that in a tourney...

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »
Thanks for providing and sharing your experience. We play at work daily on T2000 which has really improved the players here. The competition is pretty intense very fun.
We also have site tournaments for those employees who sign up to play in singles and doubles and DYP's

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:37:26 PM »
The key is Employee wellness many company's would be open to the idea if some one would just ask, but by doing so you better have your plan all laid out. Ours worked out great. The owners played foosball in college which didn't hurt our request. They originally supplied the employees a used table from home they didn't want any more. However over time it was never maintained and was just a wreck. It was a free play Harvard. One day someone organized a real tournament which took place daily until at last our winning doubles team emerged after that daily play really took off. the table was ready for replacement, but dollars were tight. so the plan needed to have an "ROI" return on investment far more than just employee happiness. We needed to cover the cost of the replacement table. So we found the T2000 coin op as our best option in 18 months we paid off two of them the rest is history. 

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 12:42:50 PM »
Ive got one question. You guys Hiring?!

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 02:14:22 PM »
Thats what I am saying....If I could play foos at work my marriage might actually work!!

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »
Not Hiring yet, but maybe later this year? Our employees wont quite they love foosball to much I think!

Yea; playing in the living or bed rooms can stress a realationship. Need to build a foos room cave.