Foosball.com Forums

new tornado ball (is it true?)

new tornado ball (is it true?)
« on: November 12, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »
hey foosers around the world.
I'm from switzerland. We play mostly on tec ball and garlando. But we olso have a tornado table
in our club and try get some skills on it. i bought 100 balls with the table, but some guys told me that the itsf is making a new ball. is that true? if so, can somebody tell me were i can find and order them.
thanks.

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
Re: new tornado ball (is it true?)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »
hey foosers around the world.  I'm from switzerland. We play mostly on tec ball and garlando. But we olso have a tornado table in our club and try get some skills on it. i bought 100 balls with the table, but some guys told me that the itsf is making a new ball. is that true? if so, can somebody tell me were i can find and order them.  thanks.

Curious...  your local Tornado distributor in Switzerland or the EU doesn't carry or just doesn't have them yet? Hmmm.... 

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 11:06:45 AM »
never heard of. i ordered/ bought the table a year ago in the states including the urethan pink balls.
i know that these are the right balls but not the new ones.

::)

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 04:03:53 PM »
never heard of. i ordered/ bought the table a year ago in the states including the urethan pink balls.
i know that these are the right balls but not the new ones.    ::) 

OIC.... Well, Jim Waterman on this board should be able to hook you up with those new balls.  At least as soon as they become readily available from Tornado-Dynamo-Valley-Brunswick, including those 2009 upgrade kits that everyone's been wondering about (3bar and 5bar bearings flush to the inside wall, new men better for control, new sidestrips...).

You should be able to do a search on his last several posts on the board and PM or private message him right there within that post as you read it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:05:33 PM by foozkillah »

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 11:05:45 PM »
Hey swissfoos,

Jim Waterman's e-mail is jim@foosball.com if you need to contact him.

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 08:00:52 PM »
thanks for the info

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 11:22:33 AM »
We have the new red balls available at www.foosball.com.

Thanks

Debbie