Foosball.com Forums

Play Free- VA State Foosball Championships

Play Free- VA State Foosball Championships
« on: July 10, 2009, 06:38:58 AM »
Yes you can!
Simply go to www.bonziniusa.com and download the VA State Table Sponsors Package.
It contains all the necessary forms to obtain a table sponsor for the upcoming 26th Annual VA State Foosball Championships being held at Byer's Street Bistro in Staunton, VA next weekend.

Here's how it works.
Players obtaining a $200.00 table sponsor will recieve one of the following packages according to their ranking along with their table registration fee.
Master ranked: Free OD,OS and Table Fee
Expert ranked: Free OD, OS, 3500 Limited and Table Fee
Novice ranked: Free OD,3500 Limited, ND. NS and Table Fee

What happens to your sponsorship fee? $100.00 automatically goes to the AMC Hospice Home. The other $100 is applied to an advertising fee to cover tournament production expenses. We are estimating around $600-$700 in production cost at this time. When the expense amount is covered, all remaining balances are transfered directly to the AMC Hospice Home. THe AMC Hospice Home is a non-profit organization and all tax record information can be found on the sponsorship form.

This tournament represents the 8th Annual Thunder in the Mountains Foosball spectacular also. The Shenandoah Valley Foosball Association dedicated itself to the AMC Hospice cause about 6 years ago. As a foosballplayers group, we have gone from a ground breaking, to construction, to house opening and to a group tour a couple of years ago.

The AQBB taking home the Gold

It is a beautiful facility that I have personally visited. The tranquil setting along the Blue Ridge mountains and Shenandoah Valley provide the caregivers and residents a peaceful home for those going through the end of life period. There are plans to increase the number of beds at this home, as the demand and need for services increase. If you can help sponsor a table it will be greatly appreciated.
Learn more about AMC Hospice at: http://www.augustamed.com/hospice/

Players that have attend an event at Byer's Street Bistro can atest to the great food and service they receive. Why else would they draw players from as far away as Canada? We expect a pretty good turnout of 50-60 players. Check out the Bistro action. Visit http://www.byersstreetbistro.com/ for more information about this location.

Also for the added pleasure for the players, the Julia Marie Band from NY City will be performing for us on Friday night. You can check her out at: www.juliamarieband.com

Special rates for the players at the areas only 3-Star Hotel:
http://www.stonewalljacksonhotel.com/

So remember next weekend:
The 26th Annual VA State Foosball Championships
$2,000.00 in Cash, Prizes and Trophies
July 17th-19th
Byer's Street Bistro
Staunton, VA

For more information, please visit
www.bonziniusa.com

Alan

« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 06:53:55 AM by Alan Cribbs »

Offline Tyler Foos

• JacksonvilleTableSoccer.com
Re: Play Free- VA State Foosball Championships
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 05:52:22 PM »
Alan,

Hospice played a significant role in the passing of both my parents (Ohio and Florida) and I salute you for your ongoing support of Hospice of the Shenandoah. Back in 2002, when I first heard that my mom's condition was terminal, I was sad, upset and uneasy as to what her final weeks would bring and how I would be able to do what I needed to in the process. Because of Hospice, I learned not only about the correctness of the situation (I didn't give her the cancer and everybody does die) but also how I could allow her to pass in her own bed, one thing she declared she wanted from the day she moved into her new apartment in 1979. The fact that Hospice of the Shenandoah added a bed/room to their facility because of your efforts, including all the players that help you host such a meaningful event, makes me proud to be associated with the Bonzini USA Tour.

Best of luck for another top shelf weekend of foos. It never ceases to amaze me how easy it is to get over losing a match simply by looking at the presntation check and knowing that I helped support that result. Your continual attention to priorities is an inspiration to me.

Tyler

Re: Play Free- VA State Foosball Championships
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »
T-man,

I'm leaving at 5:00 am to Staunton and hope to have the set-up complete by noon. Looks like it's going to be a pretty good event. A good friend of mine lost his wife 3 weeks ago to cancer and HOSPICE assisted in his home in the final hours. Interesting story; her daughter played in the NCSHAA 2-A girls softball state championships a few weeks ago. Her mom, was her biggest fan. Well, the daughter played a significant role in winning the title and arrived home after the tournament at 8:00 pm and her mom passed away at around 3:00 am. HOSPICE was there to help educated and comfort the family through this difficult experience. We're proud to be assoicated with this event as we play to celebrate life, our friends and the quest to become better players through competition. We might just come away from the event a more compassionate human being also.

I'll fill in the group on your Maggie Moo's promotions and the continue Quigley House support at the event.
Get you butt ready for the 35th Annual NC State Foosball Championships in October.

AC