Foosball.com Forums

Annapolis Foosball??? YES!

Annapolis Foosball??? YES!
« on: July 19, 2009, 08:56:29 PM »
We found a table in Annapolis....
... we've adopted it sort of... and tuned it up, added some new bearings & field trim... plus some reconditioned foosballs!
... it's an average playing Tornado table.... the 50cent price/game helps with avg table condition!
... it reminds me of good old JJ's in annapolis for crowd/age/scene... 

check out www.TheWhiskeyAnnapolis.com for general bar info & specials.

the "foosball action" is hit or miss... so... drop a msg here if you are looking to contact other local area foosers to coordinate some foos action at TheWhiskeyAnnapolis!

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
Re: Annapolis Foosball??? YES!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »
We found a table in Annapolis....
... we've adopted it sort of... and tuned it up, added some new bearings & field trim... plus some reconditioned foosballs!
... it's an average playing Tornado table.... the 50cent price/game helps with avg table condition!
... it reminds me of good old JJ's in annapolis for crowd/age/scene... 

That should make my racing buddy cap'n Jan Majer and all his sailing fooser buddies happy.  They come down in droves from Annapolis and nearby locales there, and set up base in North Palm Beach County, South Florida every season Dec to Feb for the regattas and races from the Treasure Coast (Canaveral, Sebastian) down to the Florida Keys.  they hang at the Brass Ring Pub, nearest foos venue to Cracker Boys Marina, where a lot of their boats are moored and maintained.  Now I know why they told us there really weren't too many places to play in Annapolis.  Good thing you guys are taking care o bitniz

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 06:57:33 PM »
Pass the "buzz" to them if you can get in touch...
... We've Penciled in Friday July 31st for Foos Happy Hour!

More discussion is being had at this link...
... http://mdfoosball.com/messages/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13178

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 05:31:49 PM »
 I'll try to make it. not played in years, will have to warm up my 5 rod shot :D