Foosball.com Forums

Used T-2000 Cherry Coin Op For Sale

Used T-2000 Cherry Coin Op For Sale
« on: November 24, 2009, 10:14:53 PM »
This is a Cherry Coin-Op model. I really don't want to get rid of it, but I'm in a huge financial pinch so it has to go.

This table is located in Macomb, Illinois... and is a pick-up only. It's about 3 1/2 hours from Des Moines, 3 hours from Chicago, 1 hour from Peoria, 3 1/2 hours from St. Louis, and a little over 1 hour from the Quad Cities.

Table is in overall great condition, the play surface is level, the rods are straight. The cabinet, for an older table, is in excellent condition. The only problem I noticed is that someone managed to crack one of the ball ramps in the cabinet. It doesn't affect game play, and is completely unnoticeable when playing.

This table has 1304 games played. I bought the table with about 700, and have used it exclusively at home, and about 90% of the games are from practicing. If you know anybody looking for a table in the Iowa, Missouri, or Illinois area let them know that I've got what they're looking for, without completely busting their wallet.

Asking $600, price is somewhat negotiable.

Here's a link to some pictures.

http://photobucket.com/NZier

If interested please give me a call, (660) 349-6381.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:41:11 PM by Syronis »

Re: Used T-2000 Cherry Coin Op For Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 11:41:37 PM »
BUMP

Modified post, and information... took some pictures.

Re: Used T-2000 Cherry Coin Op For Sale
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »
Nate:

Have there been any updates to the table?  Merkel rods, replaced with newer/updated men/bearings/bumpers/sidestrips?

I know you mentioned excellent condition, so other than the cracked ramp are there any other "minor" issues to mention (cosmetic scratches/blemishes) or worth noting?

Thanks.