Foosball.com Forums

replacement lock

replacement lock
« on: December 03, 2009, 11:00:33 AM »
have a grey marble tornado that I broke a key off in one of the locks.  i might try to get the key fragment out but might just want to buy a new lock.  i found one site that had 2 locks for $25, but I just need one and that seems pretty high, wondering if anyone knows of somewhere I can order one lock for a good price or if anyone has a spare they would sell me.  thanks guys.

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Re: replacement lock
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 02:14:21 PM »

Offline Will17

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 12:05:34 AM »
I just went to a locksmith and bought some new locks for mine, bring in the old one and they will be able to give you something for $5

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 09:46:58 AM »
thanks guys, looking at that link made me realize the cash box lock and outside locks are the same so I just moved over the cash box lock. 

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 06:25:59 AM »
<<<cash box lock and outside locks are the same >>>

original locks that come on new tables ,have the 2 outside locks keyed the same ,while the cashbox lock was a different key

usually they are all keyed alike table to table (they use 90094 or 90095??) as the two combinations of keys
or some other numbering as they get different batches of those locks

on used tables you might find different locks as some people replace those locks with a new one

i think you can pick apart the lock by tripping the "tab" on the barrel (you have to remove the lock housing out of the table) and the cylinder pops out of the outside shell part ,then i beleive you can extract the broken key bit and put it back together again

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 06:28:20 AM by deadbarfoos »