Foosball.com Forums

Help finding replacement guys for unknown table - see pics

Help finding replacement guys for unknown table - see pics
« on: November 08, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »
I just bought a table off craigslist.  There is no name anywhere on the table nor in the manual.  All the manual says is "Parts Identifier" and part numbers like "C9 - away men," "C10 - home men."
One of the weighted heads fell off a blue guy and the seller couldn't find it.  I'm short one blue guy head.  Can anyone help me identify this part?  The rod hole measures 5/8"

I can post pics of the table too if that would help.

Thanks,
Joe

Offline foosinaround69

• No garder snakeshot here, just the AnacondaBackpin
Re: Help finding replacement guys for unknown table - see pics
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 10:51:06 PM »
Yes show a pic of the table....It looks like a sportscraft or something. I had friend who had one that looked similar to this!! Sears maybe awhile ago!!

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 03:53:00 PM »
Here it is.  There is no model number stamped anywhere so it has been really hard to ID.  Sorry for the lousy pics -- the table is covered up and hidden away in our utility room. It's going to be a Christmas present for the kids if I can ever find this replacement guy!

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 03:59:33 PM »
Here is the book.  Again, no model number anywhere.  Ignore my handwriting on the cover, that # is for Escalade Sports who has been entirely unhelpful.

front cover:

page 1-2:

page 3-4:

back cover:

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 04:26:57 PM »
Also, the guy I bought it from said he thinks they got it from Sports Authority.  Thinks being the key word.  Ugh this is impossible.

Offline chown-Rme*

• rm -R /
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »
We had that same table at work. The heads popped off and broke all the time. We replaced all of the men with the Tornado ones:

http://foosdirect-store.stores.yahoo.net/fts-110-010-01.html

Just buy one of those, it will fit (5/8s)