Foosball.com Forums

World Championship of Profesional Foosball. Grand Master Division

sirflair

Better mark July 4th down on your calander! In St.Louis July 4th weekend at the "World Championship of Profesional Foosball" will be the biggest money events ever held in the Grand Master Division (Senior 45+) Doubles, Mixed and Singles. Existing Pro-Masters are NOT eligible to play and anyone that is still in Open Doubles or Singles or places in the top 12 at the event will NOT be eligible to play. This Event will be filmed and a show created in a similar fashion to the Hawaii Tournament. If you are an old time Fooser who thinks you have one more big Tourny in you, then this is it! I promise trophy's that you will be proud of and just think, your kid's and grand kids can see you win it on film! 2500 first in doubles 1000 in mixed 750 in singles. If you are 45 or older as of January 1st 2010 and plan on attending this event call Chris Fuchs at 949-699-2499 for an extra special deal on a table now so you can be ready for this event! While supply lasts. The official tournament flyer will be out within 30 days. 

links removed. spam. sorry.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:41:33 PM by macfoos »

Offline wildcard

• Bing-Bing-BING-G-G-G-G! Ricochet Rabbit!
Re: World Championship of Profesional Foosball. Grand Master Division
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 12:42:28 PM »
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 08:28:24 PM »
Hmmmmm,,, tempting

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 12:49:51 PM »
Very, very tempting!

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 02:22:17 PM »
any old guy who still has a pair better show or no more talk about having game blah blah blah - i understand that some of you lost yours to a woman in your life or from rocking them off on the front porch with Andy and Aunt Bee but the rest of us who have held on to ours will be there to settle once and for all, who is king of the (over the) hill

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 02:41:15 PM »
Bring It!!! I am there for sho....

Snake

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 07:21:57 PM »
with age comes the potential of wisdom

your not old enough to play in the old guy league but every old guy needs a young buck or two around to remind them of what it means to be young

reminds me of the two bulls, one young and the other old, that came to the top of a hill overlooking a valley with a herd of hot looking cows...the young bull says, "Lets run down their and do us a couple of hefers" and the old bull looks over and says, "Lets walk down and do em all."

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 07:56:16 PM »
Hey you old bull,,, If I did make it to that tournament we would have to play a game of back pins only just to enjoy the moment.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 09:31:24 PM »
What are you guys talkin abou I am 44.

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »
okay, you carry your age well, i would never have guessed you in the 40's...still, isn't the cut off 45?  which by the way, i think is too young for foos...should be at least 50 but thats just me

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2010, 01:21:47 PM »
I'm not quite 50, just 48, but I still feel really old when I look around at the local tournaments in Houston and realize that I've been playing longer than most of the players are old. 35 years, btu with a 10 year layoff in the 90's. Hope I can work my schedule and make it to this one. The back-pin only game sounds fun as well! Oh and Charles, I'll be putting together an order in the next few weeks.
Paul Biquet the ComebackKid!

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »
Charles I will be 45 May the 4th. I found the fountain of youth, it's called FOOSBALL.

sirflair

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 04:33:16 PM »
Good question Horton. For a minute I thought that it would be a tough decision on whether or not you could play in St.louis, but then I remembered they still have the cage in which you played your infomous foosball cage matches out here in St.Louis. As long as we have that there I see no problem whatsoever. Obviously you are not allowed in the Grand Master Division you will have to play open. I am not touching that 50k you want to play Rico for but, I will play in the cage with you against anyone in the world for a grand or 2.

Offline foosdragon

• Foos it and shut up
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2010, 04:59:28 PM »
I know JH has been playing foosball as long as most of us, he just started so young he isn't as old.

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 12:54:44 AM »
Horton coming too? Cool! I really hope I can make it just to meet the famous/infamous 'ole bastard' lol. It sure sounds like a good time Brendan,,,