Foosball.com Forums

Irving Kaye Super Soccer Foosball Table

Irving Kaye Super Soccer Foosball Table
« on: March 18, 2010, 11:23:52 PM »
Can anyone tell me more info. on this table? (If we have any older fooser's on this forum) I am looking at buying an older foosball table. There is one in my area that I am going to take a look at and don't know much on the table beside for this info below. Are they worth playing on??

Irving Kaye
Cabinet-game veterans at the Irving Kaye Sales Corp entered the soccer table arena in 1969 with their Super Soccer table The firm. which has been a prominent manufacturer of pool tables since the 50s. lent its carpentry/amusement skills to the new game concept and came out with a piece that offered a number of exclusives at that time, including a slide-out playfield for maintenance ease and a one-piece cabinet

The Super Soccer also featured such things as metal ends bolted to the cabinet corners to insure sturdiness under vigorous play. an all-steel cash-box and secured ball mechanism. The cash-box could be reached by the routeman without opening the machine. Kaye's tables were a product of a company which was a long time in the business of making equipment for the operating industry and they were well received .

Re: Irving Kaye Super Soccer Foosball Table
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 10:19:19 AM »
Well, I bought the table. Here are some photos of it.

Offline Tyler Foos

• JacksonvilleTableSoccer.com
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »
Speeddemon,

That's pretty cool! The men actually look like the old Deutcher Meister men, although painted differently. If so, the more current Tournament Soccer men would fit and are easy to get, should you end up needing to replace men. I would guess they are a bit on the brittle side by now. Were the lime green side strips and ramps painted or is that the original color?

Have fun with your new table!

Tyler

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 04:37:02 PM »
looks like a rare find

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 07:08:47 PM »
Cool table. How's the control on it? Can you pin with it or set a stationary shot? If I had it my wae every foos table ever made would be in my game room ;)

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 10:22:03 PM »
Speeddemon,

That's pretty cool! The men actually look like the old Deutcher Meister men, although painted differently. If so, the more current Tournament Soccer men would fit and are easy to get, should you end up needing to replace men. I would guess they are a bit on the brittle side by now. Were the lime green side strips and ramps painted or is that the original color?

Have fun with your new table!

Tyler

The side strips and the ramps are the actual color (lime green), they pop right off and can be put right back in.

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »
Cool table. How's the control on it? Can you pin with it or set a stationary shot? If I had it my wae every foos table ever made would be in my game room ;)

Haven't set it up yet, this weekend I will get it down in my basement there and let you how the control is.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »
My neighbor gave me his Super Soccer table last week.  The bearings were shot.  Unless I find some bearings, everything else is for sale if you are interested.  It appears to be identical to this table.  It is located in Fairbanks, Alaska.  I disassembled everything for the move. 

Cris

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 10:53:51 PM »
My neighbor gave me his Super Soccer table last week.  The bearings were shot.  Unless I find some bearings, everything else is for sale if you are interested.  It appears to be identical to this table.  It is located in Fairbanks, Alaska.  I disassembled everything for the move. 

Cris

Sent you a pm, definetly interested

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 02:20:43 PM »
Its SuperCool Table.  ;)

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
This table is for sale if anyone is interested? I am only missing one ash tray, other wise it is complete with all of the original men. It is a coin op with the original key to it.

Asking $200 (firm on price)

I live in Iowa City, Ia (pick up only, will help load)

contact me at travismai@hotmail.com