Foosball.com Forums

Garlando - Goalie

Garlando - Goalie
« on: May 19, 2010, 06:03:59 PM »
Is anyone familiar with a garlando table (g500)?  I've only played on one g500 and I recently purchased an used one online and noticed something I am not familiar with so I was wondering if someone can help me out. 

The goalie on this table does not rotate 360.  If I were to try to spin it 360 the legs of the goalie hits the back of the goalie.  I was wondering if something is wrong or this is normal because I have never seen this before.  I was under the impression the goalie can rotate 360 like the other players.  It's also a glass top so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Re: Garlando - Goalie
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:51:28 AM »
Quite normal for  that table. Some players uses the noise of banging your man to distract the other team.

Re: Garlando - Goalie
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:56:57 AM »
Garlando produces many models in two versions: a "short" version especially for the Italian and Swiss market and a "long" version for other countries. Short version is without rotating goalie, long version with rotating goalie. (As fair as I know you're able to order both of these versions in all countries.)

Regards
klaschatx