Foosball.com Forums

Great Table for Sale - Tornado 30th Anniversary only 17 plays!

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
I have had some correspondence with this seller, I don't know them personally and am not getting anything to share this but I thought this was a great deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250646768151&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

The table is a little high at $795 Buy Now but here is the deal...this is an arcade vendor who bought the table brand new and put it in a bar only to have it sit and collect dust...it has ONLY 17 seventeen Plays on the counter and when you look at the pictures you can tell it is like new

the auction has the option to Make An Offer and I know they are anxious to move the table and they are taking a beating on it...don't low ball them but I would make a fair offer

you are getting the best Grey Marble made by most people's account, and maybe Torando's best table (in competition with the old Brown Marble) 

this is the 30th Anniversary edition table which is most likely got Merkel rods

table is in PA but these guys will crate and ship and if you let them know you are from this board, they will give you discounts on packing and shipping

Take a look, its a GREAT table that can be had at a reasonable price and you are never going to be able to buy a like new Tornado coin op for anywhere near this kind of money…only 17 plays…come on, someone needs to step up and get this bad boy

Re: Great Table for Sale - Tornado 30th Anniversary only 17 plays!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 03:57:06 PM »
that is a nice price.

Offline foosdragon

• Foos it and shut up
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:55:37 PM »
Here's another one if you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/spo/1777936474.html

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 08:30:31 PM »
I have had some correspondence with this seller, I don't know them personally and am not getting anything to share this but I thought this was a great deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250646768151&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

The table is a little high at $795 Buy Now but here is the deal...this is an arcade vendor who bought the table brand new and put it in a bar only to have it sit and collect dust...it has ONLY 17 seventeen Plays on the counter and when you look at the pictures you can tell it is like new

the auction has the option to Make An Offer and I know they are anxious to move the table and they are taking a beating on it...don't low ball them but I would make a fair offer

you are getting the best Grey Marble made by most people's account, and maybe Torando's best table (in competition with the old Brown Marble)  

this is the 30th Anniversary edition table which is most likely got Merkel rods

table is in PA but these guys will crate and ship and if you let them know you are from this board, they will give you discounts on packing and shipping

Take a look, its a GREAT table that can be had at a reasonable price and you are never going to be able to buy a like new Tornado coin op for anywhere near this kind of money…only 17 plays…come on, someone needs to step up and get this bad boy

/////////////////////////////////
I've actually been looking at that table.  What would you consider a fair range of price on that.  I'm in Atlanta so I've got to add shipping on to that price.  I'm guessing shipping is going to be close to $150.  I have to check it out.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 07:59:08 AM »
Anywhere from $550-$650 would be a great deal. Table looks to be in great condition. If it has Merkel's BONUS!! You will have no problem getting rid of it. IMHO this is probly the best Coin-Op ever produced by Tornado. I hope you get it, that will last a lifetime..

Snake

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 10:24:14 AM »
brettmf - check your PMs

Foosdragon,
that is a Blond and doesn't come any place near the 30th Ann Grey Marble and at $750 its over-priced - you may talk them down to $450-$500 which is the most I think those tables are worth, but I seriously doubt that

even then, I wouldn't buy a blond...I have seen half a dozen Grey Marbles sell for $500 in the last 5 months or so and it has sort of spoiled me

I have a foos newbie I am helping locally and he got a Brown Mrble for $450 and that is a WAY better table than any Blond I have ever played on ... to be fair, some people like the Blonds but I am not a fan at all

Snake Eyes,
I agree, the only thing I would say is that $550 would not be a great deal, it would be a total steal...for a table with basically no plays on it, even $600 would be a steal and $650 would be a "great" deal...hope to see you soon playing..come on down to KC again, if you need some place to stay overnight, let me know, I can put you up...lata

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 02:50:21 PM »
I got a reply back from the ebay seller on the 30th Anniversary edition table and was told it sold...  I wonder who bought it and for how much?  Possibly/hopefully Brett???

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 04:55:19 PM »
Not I!

I was talking with him but he said he had an offer from the West coast, someone offering more $ but would sell it to me for less since I had contacted him frist but by the time I would add shipping (to airport since residential would be too much) to the price he wanted, it was well over $1k plus a 100 mile round trip drive to the airport and Uhaul rental.

Might have a scoop on a Fireball table but not sure yet.

Search is still on.