Foosball.com Forums

2009 Foosball Calendar

2009 Foosball Calendar
« on: November 10, 2008, 11:18:35 PM »
I was just wondering if any have been posted from either tour. I was planning on attending MO State this weekend, but due to some last minute large reservations at the restaurant I run it seems like it's going to be impossible. We had a 35 top call in for Friday, a 50 top on saturday, and a 22 on Sunday (which is unheard of for sundays).

I was really looking forward to going down there and playing some people around my skill level in the lower level tournaments, and getting my butt kicked in some pickups and upper level tournaments. Between the large reservations and my current cash flow it just isn't very plausible so I was wondering if anyone knew when any big tournaments were going to be taking place in the midwest for the following calendar year.

Sorry Wildcard, was looking forward to getting owned again by the forward you had at the foosin for the heart tournament. He played solid, and read me like an open book... which I need to experience more of.

Re: 2009 Foosball Calendar
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 02:05:49 AM »
Update: I might show up... I really really want to go. I'll just have to coax the owner to let me sneak my paycheck a day early so I can deposit it on Thursday. I guess I need to make a decision quickly eh?

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 03:23:55 PM »
you should try to make it down dude... there are gonna be some ballers there!
I think we are leaving here around 7:30ish so that should put us in the Lou around 12 on Friday.
Cant wait!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 01:45:39 AM »
MO State is pending as of this moment for the 2009 schedule ,nothing signed yet i beleive,,,
come check out 2008 MO State ,in Clayton (STL) MO, if you can! should be great ,the last few MO states have been fun and competitive to say the least,

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 04:38:54 PM »
Yeah deadbar, that was the problem... and a couple more reservations, and the fact that 5 of my employees asked off for this weekend just kinda sealed the deal. I was planning on going to this tournament for 2 months, but everything just kinda fell apart this last week. That is why I was looking at seeing when some tournaments were in the next calendar year, and maybe trying to get down to a few of them.

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 01:03:20 AM »
i beleive there will be some close to you ,, Dan Schuermeyer is kicking up a little midwest tour ,,with events in Indy and Chicago , im sure there will be a IFP MO State in 2009, details will be out soon ,hopefully i will have the Schedule.foosball.com 2009 events up soon

seeya on tour!
-Ben

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 05:49:44 PM »
>>> 2010 foosball schedule <<<
just type

schedule.foosball.com