Foosball.com Forums

$3,000 Lake of the Ozarks Shootout

$3,000 Lake of the Ozarks Shootout
« on: August 09, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »
Am interested in hosting a Lake of the Ozarks, MO Shootout.   

We would arrange for a block of discounted rooms.   Also would be interested in sponsorships from table manufacturers, foosball associations, etc..  This will be the first of what we hope is many Lake area events.  The central location and vacation destination nature of our area makes us an ideal site. 

Please take the above poll to help with planning.  Also, contact me if your interested in assisting in anyway.  We will need all the help we can get.

And, don't forget that every Thursday there is a tournament at Woody's Tavern at the Lake, Hwy 54.  So if your planning a trip stop in.   7 p.m. ---$5 buy in.

If your in the Columbia, Jefferson City or Spfd areas it would be worth the drive.  Let me know ahead so I can alert the players.  Some nights we have 12-14 players but others are more sparse.   Foos On!

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: $3,000 Lake of the Ozarks Shootout
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 03:07:26 PM »
Hey Bob who is the sponser for this 3K tourney? I think there is alot of USTSA regulations you have to get set up first.

Kent

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 10:07:42 AM »
Hey Kent,  I tried to send you a message on here but your inbox is full.  Talk to you at the Thursday night meet!

Offline wildcard

• Bing-Bing-BING-G-G-G-G! Ricochet Rabbit!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 09:36:12 PM »
SWEET!

We had to cancel our yearly Lake vacation or I would have been there at Woodys tonite :(  (this is the week we are normally there). I voted for October 16 so weather would be pleasant and the scenery colorful, and plenty of boats still on the Lake. The wife has already agreed so you can count on me. What is the name of the venue?

Offline wildcard

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »
66 views and only 3 voters?

Offline wildcard

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 09:10:50 AM »
Is anything happening with this Bob?