Foosball.com Forums

Clovis/Fresno Tornado Foosball

Clovis/Fresno Tornado Foosball
« on: August 13, 2010, 11:28:21 AM »
 :-*Since Foos doesn't exist out here since Pac Man came out, I have taken it upon myself to reintroduce the once indegenious game back to it's natural habitat. In other words, I have a nice Tornado brown side (2004) coin-op I brought out here from Missouri. It's set up in my garage right now, I'm talking to prospective bar owners to set up local. Maybe Old Town saloon, downtown Clovis... If you want to play some foos, hit me up on here, or go to Old Town Saloon, ask for Foosball Dave, they'll hook you up. Play ball...

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Clovis/Fresno Tornado Foosball
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 08:24:16 AM »
Nice Dave way to bring the foos tradition from the midwest back to Cali. Hit Dave up for a game, we don't want him getting rusty in that saltwater air out there.

Snake

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »
Hey Dave!  I know I'm about 2 years late here but did you get this table set up somewhere?  It's been awhile but I'd love to play some games!!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 01:17:50 AM »
I'm looking for a place to play in Fresno.  I'll have to check out the Old Town Saloon. Also, there is a Very Nice grey marble Tornado coin-op at a place called Fat Boys Sports Bar and Taqueria. It's on Bullard and Marks. They just put it in... And they have $1.00 tacos on Tuesday nights!  See you there.  Ask for Kevin.

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 11:37:25 AM »
Sweeeeet!

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 05:21:39 PM »
I played last night.  The owners are pretty good..  We had a blast..  Always looking for more players..
Fat Boys Sports Bar & Taqueria. Bullard and Marks. 
The table is in Perfect shape!
 Auntlou42, let me know if you are going.

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 05:40:16 PM »
*** are you serious?  A friend and I almost went last night but were afraid we would just be playimg eachother.

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 08:08:08 PM »
Thinking about going down tonight or tomorrow(friday) night. Gonna be there?

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 05:44:38 PM »
I could be there tonight (Friday).  What's a good time? 
If we miss each other here, the bar owners have my cell number.  Give me a call. 
Let's foos!

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 09:05:56 PM »

I'm guessing around 9pm.  I have some friends coming so we can play some doubles.  Sent you a text but didnt get a reply.

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
In Fresno 6/24/13 - 6/28/13.  Anyone want to meet up at Fat Boys For some foosin??

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 03:44:14 PM »
So here we are....2016 and I have yet to find someone who plays foosball in Clovis/Fresno.
Is there not anyone out there that plays? Also, is there anywhere in town that has a Tornado table???

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2016, 02:11:41 PM »
What's cracking in the Foosball for 3 years now and the aid of any competition around me and I'm looking for more competition better competition my Foods brothers and sisters LOL ready to play ready for tournaments just another Fresno foo

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 04:54:59 PM »
*BUMP*
Going to start doing tournaments in the Clovis area.

I would like to get a good idea of how many people will be playing.
I will check this site multiple times a month to see any replies.

You guys can private message with contact info.

Thanks and I look forward to some Foos!

Nota

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2019, 12:08:03 PM »
Would like to start Foosball Tournaments/Foosball Practice  at Tioga Sequoia Brewery at 745 Fulton St, Fresno, CA 93721. Will be there Thursday nights after work around 5pm.
They have a Tornado Tournament table!!

Hope to see all of you Foosers out there

Mike