Foosball.com Forums

WTB a Bonzini or Rene Pierre in the NW

Re: WTB a Bonzini or Rene Pierre in the NW
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 11:40:59 AM »
Salsa086, It would be a lot of fun to play on that table of yours. Have you seen the nwfoosball.com site? We are having the Oregon state championships the weekend after Thanksgiving Day in Tigard.  It would be good to see you there. Arlie

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 05:51:47 PM »
PM your address to me and I'll run it through my Fed Ex freight guy.

We have experience some increased sells activity here lately. Our inventory will be depleted by the middle of November. I'm trying to get a new shipment in ASAP. I believe there are a lot of players interested in creating a new culture of foosers based on some of the principles we operated by.

I'm pretty excited about our new website that will launch in early January and our potential growth in 2011.

AC

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 08:00:37 PM »
Thanks Alan, the serial number is 17483. The lady I bought it from said her husband bought it... I do remember her mentioning they spent some time on the east coast but she was happy to get rid of it since they've been taking it with them all over the globe. Thanks for checking into it. Would be nice to get the history on the table.
Regarding the upgrades for the men? I'd like to get them upgraded. What does that involve and where do I make a payment? Do I have the send the men to you or is there a kit you send out? I just ordered some ITSF-B balls, I'm guessing the upgraded men will make me fully ITSF compliant. Are there any other upgrades or modifications I should consider?  

Old Meister, I'd love to join the tournament. I'm not very good and before my bonzini I had only played on a cheap sportcraft table. I once entered a tournament in Tigard, unfortunately I think I ruined someone's night when I was paired up with them in a random draw doubles tournament. I'll see about playing in the amateur singles or doubles. I'd love to buy you a beer sometime and maybe you can show me some things to practice on a tornado table. I've always got a cold one ready here at home if you want to try the bonzini. Expect to beat me 10 - 0 though.

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 05:48:04 PM »
Salsa, all foos is good foos. If you want to play where you are welcomed with both arms then play the Tuesday DYP in Forest Grove. Harold Hutchinson is the real deal and you will feel totally welcome. I think you will gain a bit of notoriety being that you have a Bonzini. There is a couple of guys in the NW that use frontpins, Floppy(Mike Doyle, and Rocky, a foos distributor in Seattle) They both can do the deed on frontpins. By all means come to the OSC and play and watch. It's all good and everyone is totally welcome. And Yes, I'd love to play you sometime on that table of yours.

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »
Beautiful Children Salsa

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 11:32:15 AM »
If you want your men upgraded to ITSF specifications just let me know.
I'll upgrade for free, you only have to pay for shipment.
About $36.00 FEDEX Ground.
Turn around in about 5 days.

Alan

Alan:

As a recent owner of a heavily used Bonzini B60, I am very interested in getting my men modified as well.

I would also like to restore my table to it's original glory, and was curious if you had a catalog like Valley does, that breaks down all the replaceable parts along with their part numbers...see here:

http://www.valley-dynamoparts.com/docs/Tornado_BD_2010_Online.pdf

I would also like to see what the prices are for the parts.  I believe the table was used in a bar setting and has quite a few burn marks in various areas, as well as other typical abuse seen in that type of public setting.  I have the serial number and would also love to know the "history" of my table, or whatever else is known about my table.

Let me know how to proceed...  Thank you so much!

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 01:34:27 AM »
Go to fascebook and search for Bonzini U.S.A.
There is a pdf of the spare parts there.

AC

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »
Alan:

Hmmmm...I went to the facebook page, but I didn't see any place where I could download a .pdf that breaks out all the Bonzini parts.  I did see some photos of what I was looking for, but unfortunately the resolution/image quality of those photos were not very good.  So when I printed them out, it was difficult to read the part numbers and descriptions of the parts.  Is there a way you could email me the .pdf directly to:  jinhopark@yahoo.com?

Thank you so much!

-Jinho

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 04:26:19 PM »
I'll send you the file tomorrow.

AC

Here's the link to spare parts on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=16596&id=103231616394660

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 09:30:53 PM »
Alan:

Yeah I saw those pics on Facebook...the diagrams printed out ok, but the parts list is darn near impossible to read.

Looking forward to getting that file tomorrow and assessing what needs to be done on my table.

Thanks.