Foosball.com Forums

Bonzini's for sale!!!

Offline Tyler Foos

• JacksonvilleTableSoccer.com
Re: Bonzini's for sale!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 10:47:32 PM »
Jinhopark,

Thanks for keeping an eye out for Bonzinis on sale. The middle one listed above (SC) states it's a B-90 although the more expensive B-60 coin-op is pictured. If anyone is interested in that listing, make sure you are getting what you think you are getting! At $1695 it's a good price for a B-90 and a GREAT price for a B-60.

Tyler

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2011, 01:04:11 AM »
Wonder what you zini guys think of the new ITSF Fireball (tour model)... any show up round there yet?  Is it just another Tornado clone to you guys?

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »
I'm a Bonzini guy and I own a Fireball. Love my Fireball, but it's no Bonzini. It's very similar to Tornado in play, but the feel is different in toeing the ball, especially on the back pin. They never came out with an official ball, and if they did, one which would have more grip, then Fireball could enjoy some play similar to Bonzini. Unfortunately, Fireball have been using Tornado balls in all of their tournaments, so Fireball will have difficulties separating themselves from being just Tornado. I hope they come out with a ball with a little bit of grip, grippy on the table, but not so much on the toe. Again, I love my Fireball, just not happy with the ball.

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2011, 09:47:58 AM »
Jinhopark,

Thanks for keeping an eye out for Bonzinis on sale. The middle one listed above (SC) states it's a B-90 although the more expensive B-60 coin-op is pictured. If anyone is interested in that listing, make sure you are getting what you think you are getting! At $1695 it's a good price for a B-90 and a GREAT price for a B-60.

Tyler

Tyler:

I actually think it's a B60 misslisted as a B90, because I wrote to the vendor/seller and asked him if those are actual pics of the table...and if it was then he had a B60 NOT a B90.  S/he only replied that it was the actual picture of the table, but did not correct the listing.  There are probably more people looking for the B90 Vs. the B60, which is maybe why s/he is not changing the listing.

Anderson:

Not to get too far off topic...but I was at Spredeman's Fireball tournament in Milwaukee last year and they did not use a Tornado ball there, I think it was yellow in color?  Possibly a Warrior ball?  In any event, I don't see why Fireball doesn't use a Warrior or Warrior like ball...slightly softer, grippier and in my mind was the only thing worthwhile on the warrior table.  I'm just waiting to see a final release of a Fireball coin-op...

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 03:56:28 PM »
I need to get my hands on a warrior ball then and try it out. I've actually found myself loving the old raw cork ball(no dye, no paint), but it needs to be a heavier version. If only the could take a heavier lead ball, the size of a marble, and then wrap in cork. I think it would be AMAZING!

Offline Tyler Foos

• JacksonvilleTableSoccer.com
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2011, 06:52:04 PM »
Jinhopark,

B-60 is what is pictured - you are making the same point as me!

Take care...........................Tyler

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 10:50:37 AM »
Jinhopark,

B-60 is what is pictured - you are making the same point as me!

Take care...........................Tyler

I thought that was what you were saying, because I did list it as a B60 and not a B90...I just wanted to further clarify that that listing did not use recycled or stock photos from somewhere else, which if you are familiar with fleaBay some sellers will typically do from time to time.  I hope these tables somehow make it to a home in the midwest somewhere.

If anyone needs help finding a freight place to ship these items then let me know.  If the seller is willing to palletize and drop them off to a shipping terminal and you are willing to pick the table up from a shipping terminal, then these tables can be shipped relatively inexpensively...this obviously depends on the shipping distance, and another caveat (unless you have a new table in it's original crate) you will only have $100-$400 of shipping insurnace.  Provided you are ok with these terms you can typically have a table shipped for like $150-$300, again depending on distance.

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 10:04:28 PM »

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 09:29:44 AM »
Thanks for the link Jinho!  I have emailed the guy in appleton to see if the table is still available!  that is a great price!  Wait til my wife hears there might be "another" foosball table coming home.  ::)

Especially sinice she knows I have been thinking about buying a Fireball ITSF model as well.

Later

Pat:

I know someone in the Virginia Beach area that is selling a mint Bonzini B90 table for a good price...not sure if you are still on the market for a table or not.

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 09:32:40 AM »
What is the good price?   as good as the one that Tony got, up in Wisconsin?

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 12:38:06 PM »
What is the good price?   as good as the one that Tony got, up in Wisconsin?

email me at jinhopark@yahoo.com

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 02:42:21 PM »
I have a 1973 B-60 Bonzini table I just finished refinishing.  Alan and his wife were a huge help in getting me parts.  I love refinishing tables and wish Rene Pierre parts were easier to come by.  All of the men were hand panted to match the 1970 World Cup Final - Italy vs. Brazil.  Table plays nicely for the age.  I am getting started on a Rene Pierre table my father found in a barn in NC so I am up in the air on selling my beautiful vintage Bonzini table.  The men match the players from their respective teams....even have Pele.  I will e-mail pics (or post them here) if I can figure out how to do this.  I live in Northern Virginia.

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 08:18:34 AM »
Beautiful!