Foosball.com Forums

FS: Like New Tornado Sophistication Table

diemacher

FS: Like New Tornado Sophistication Table
« on: July 11, 2005, 11:29:42 AM »
Hi. I bought a brand new Tornado Sophistication table about 18 months ago, but I've recently had to move and no longer have room. It's a gorgeous piece of furniture, in Mahogony with Queen Anne legs but most importantly is the full professional playing table expected from Tornado. It sells for over $2,000 before shipping, and I'll let this beauty go for $950 buy the buyer will have to pay for the shipping costs and crating. It's in perfect shape!!! Thanks.

diemacher

Re: FS: Like New Tornado Sophistication Table
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 11:31:14 AM »
Oh, by the way, I'm in Fort Lauderdale but would agree to ship the table if needed too.

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 09:55:43 PM »
Since it's been five years I'm assuming you've sold the table?

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 05:46:37 PM »
I am intrigued by that Sophistication table myself...but that price tag is BRUTAL!

http://www.foosballstore.com/products/description/1282.cfm

I thought about buying a costmetically beat up old Tornado coin-op and putting my carpentry skills to use and making my own Sophistication table...just peel off the old marble laminate and glue down some wood laminate and then put some decorative wood trim all over it...find some queen anne style legs to keep it up and then stain it all to match.  Doesn't sound too, too hard...just trying to find the time to do it might be a little rough.