Chat Area > Archives

I just bought a new Tornado Cyclone II, quality is not "#1" priority

<< < (2/6) > >>

Chase Pennell:
i got a coin-opp in May it is PERFECT...and in my area in the last 6-10 months collectivly we have purchased 4-5 new tables and they are all in perfect shape...(the emblem always falls off...LoL)

WEEZER:
wow that sucks... hope you get this fixed asap.  Like you said, if you pay for the top quality tables they should be just that.  Good luck

grandmaster:
Buyer beware means open the box before you pay the money. The good news is that foosball is very popular. The bad news is this means mass production which means some quality issues arise. I suggest calling the factory DIRECT and ask for " ol Dad" Steve Murray and ask him to send enough parts to make it right. My guess is he will back up his product, Tornado, and this will be a happy ending.

foosballisruined:
Hi. I am new to the forum and just wanted to let you know that I have emailed Brunswick/Valley about all of the changes that they have made in the past years. Most of what I questioned was not necessarily quality, but it was along the same lines. Please email them at

http://www.brunswickbilliards.com/index.php?t=help/contacts_us

and let them know what you think. I want every Tornado foosball player out there to email them and start asking questions. It's time for someone to come up with some answers and do something about it. The rods pealing or flaking is just one of the many issues that the table has had since they have owned it. Please tell everyone you know who cares to email them. I am sorry you are having problems with your new table and hope someone at the company will stand up and do something about yours and all of the others that are inferiorly assembled, built, and engineered.

underdog:
Everyone seems to have the same problem with flaking rods on Cyclone II. I did too, luckily I caught it early enough, The dealer was no help. I contacted Tornado started writing down names and just kept calling until they finally sent me out a set of the new coin op rods. The nice ones yes. Those are the rods that should be on it to begin with.Cyclone II is a fairly exspensive table and it has the split bearings so why are they putting on junk rods on it? They can't claim they are unaware of the problem. I would get on the phone and not let up until you get all the rods replaced. My 2 cents

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version