Foosball.com Forums

Deutscher Meister Skeleton Key

Deutscher Meister Skeleton Key
« on: October 21, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »
Hello, I have seen some activity about this topic and thought I may have luck bringing it up again - what would be the best way to locate a skeleton key for a 70's Deutscher Meister table? If anyone could send a private message or post a response that would be great. Right now, there are no legs on my table because I am locked out. Thanks!

Re: Deutscher Meister Skeleton Key
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »
Hello Spurs10,

Try your local hardware store, they may have skeleton  keys
You could take it to a locksmith and see if they can do anything for you.
I have seen skeleton keys pop up on ebay from time to time

Regards..  Your friend in foos

Mickpick63
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 11:03:57 PM by mickpick63 »

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 07:11:16 AM »
Hello, I have seen some activity about this topic and thought I may have luck bringing it up again - what would be the best way to locate a skeleton key for a 70's Deutscher Meister table? If anyone could send a private message or post a response that would be great. Right now, there are no legs on my table because I am locked out. Thanks!

The best way is to contact a lock repair expert. I also got one made by locksmith near me in woodland hills.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 12:37:32 PM »

Any locksmith can make the skeleton key and always look for a locksmith that offers fast and reliable locksmith services so that you'll have the best lock repair service.