Foosball.com Forums

Help finding table

Help finding table
« on: January 10, 2011, 01:47:06 PM »
Hey guys. just found this site.
I have been trying to find a tornado coin op for home and the pickins seem to be pretty slim in NW Arkansas. I have been looking for about a month now and have found these 2 but haven't been able to get a reply from either.

http://loz.craigslist.org/for/2058729562.html

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/spo/2135915419.html

If any of you know of any that might not be listed somewhere or I might have missed I would appreciate a heads up.
I would be willing to travel to KC,Springfield, OKC, Dallas maybe SE Kansas areas to get one. About $500 would be my max.

Thanks for any help.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Help finding table
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
gmls- That first craigs list posting in Lake Ozark was my very first Tornado Coin-Op and I sold it to this girl. It's an old Brown Marble and probly not worth what she is asking for it. I think I can get you into a newer Brownie for about $300-$350 with one of the local vendors here at the lake. How often do you travel through here? I live in Osage Beach and would be glad to help you out. I would not bother with that second craigs list post that table looks to be in terrible condition.

Snake

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 04:31:46 PM »
Ya I was not real froggy on either of those 2 tables. They were just about the only ones I have been able to find within driving distance so far and I was just trying to feel them out. I was hoping once I found this forum one of you guys would know some vendors or some tables that were not listed.

I don't get up that far usually I fish Table Rock alot. Osage Beach is only about 3 hours from here though and I wouldn't mind driving up that way at all.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »
Let me call our vendor and see if he has anything. Usually he has some Brown Marbles that are in descent shape. will post tomorrow. Bass fish? You ever fish Lake of the Ozarks? I tourney fish most of the locals.

Snake

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 01:19:59 PM »
You ever hear anything back from you vendor?

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 02:20:35 PM »
Left him a voice mail, most of the places he has tables at right now are on the lake and closed for the season. But he should have a few in storage. He will call me back in a couple days.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 03:41:07 PM »
No problem. Not in a big hurry. Just didn't know if you would know before this weekend. I am working till noon Sat. so this weekend would have had to been a hell run anyway. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it. I haven't been finding anything close that looked worth a damn.