Foosball.com Forums

Bonzini Routine/Preventative Maintenance Procedure?

Bonzini Routine/Preventative Maintenance Procedure?
« on: April 17, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »
Does anyone know of, or is aware of, any written or documented maintenance procedures for a Bonzini table?  Or could someone take the time to write out a quick tutorial on the proper maintenance for a Bonzini B60, something similar to this Tornado Coin Foosball Maintenance Procedure:

http://www.valley-dynamoparts.com/docs/Foosball_Maintenance_Procedure.pdf

Re: Bonzini Routine/Preventative Maintenance Procedure?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 06:36:58 PM »
Jinho,
Go to BonziniUSA.com. home page.  Click on Tournament Player info.  Scroll down to Maintenance. Alan enclosed a hard copy with my table. You'll need Superlube, Fantastick, , & pledge wipes. I'll demo for you Tuesday evening.  Looks like it will be you, Steve, Chad, Jacek, Adrian, Dan H.(?) & me.  I asked Chase but i know weekends are better for him. He did teach me a slower moving D which i look foreward to practicing.  Should be good foosin-  See ya Tuesday!   John

Re: Bonzini Routine/Preventative Maintenance Procedure?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 10:10:58 PM »
Forward, f-o-r-w-a-r-d, forward. TWIMC: 1. Pull all handles as far as possible into max pull positions. 2.wipe off old lube residue from all surfaces of hollow & solid rods(i use paper towel).3. One drop of superlube slightly handleward (near octagonal nut) onto each hollow rod. One drop of superlube onto solid rod near where hollow rod ends. I spin the rods clockwise,full range of motion,then counterclockwise,for good coverage..  Next i use Fantastik on a wash cloth to clean playing surface.  A fresh water wash cloth to rinse.  Dish towel to dry. Pledge wipes to beautify the cabinet. Fast & easy.