Foosball.com Forums

Grey Marble coin op w/Merkel rods for sale in GR Michigan

Offline guzzi

Grey Marble coin op w/Merkel rods for sale in GR Michigan
« on: April 19, 2011, 09:47:23 AM »
Tornado grey marble coin op foosball table w/ Merkel rods for sale, Table is in storage but ill get some pics in the next couple days. throw me some offers but Ill start at 1000 ..... its what I paid for it :P

616 304 3871

gregguzzi@hotmail.com

haha I guess I made this in to a poll :P was wondering why they were requesting me to ask a question and then answering it my self!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:50:47 AM by guzzi »

Re: Grey Marble coin op w/Merkel rods for sale in GR Michigan
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:14:16 AM »
Out of curiousity why are you selling it?

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 12:40:35 PM »
Well we need to know what kind of shape it's in first. Is it a 30th anniversary? Just had one in Omaha sell for $600 in immaculate condition three weeks ago.

Offline guzzi

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 12:49:26 PM »
Bought it two years ago for my house, I bought with my girl friend ...... woops!!! haha lesson learned :P so a year later I now have a new ex girlfriend and a ex house, I'm living in a Apt and the table has been sitting in storage for the past 8 months colleting dust. Also add that with the fact I need money :)

I would say the table is in good condition.... at least and for the price I'm willing to negotiate on. Also if interested in certain areas of the table let me know and Ill take pictures of any areas that are in interest.

-Greg

Offline guzzi

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 12:50:32 PM »
You know I think it is a 30? ... but I dont want to be a lier and say it is ..... how would I know for sure?

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 03:31:15 PM »
If it is a 30th it will say Product of Valley on logo in middle of table. I think people would like to know the serial number so that they would have a general idea of manufacture date since there were so many changes in this time frame. Pics of the goals would be a good idea as chipping occurs here frequently. Hope this helps!

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM »
Tornado grey marble coin op foosball table w/ Merkel rods for sale

Is there any way to confirm which, or if all are Merkel rods?

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »
There is a little notch under the handle. I have seen some pics that compared Merkel's to others and I believe that is the only way to tell. I have Merkel's on my table and if you really want, I could post some pics.

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 08:15:41 PM »
Wonder how the Merkel rods compare to the current Fireball rods? anyone with both have an opinion?

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:05:06 PM »
if its a 30th there could be a chance they are not merkel or only some but anything after the 30th in grey have merkels without exception

haven't compared FB with merkel but there is no doubt the FB are better...lighter, smoother, stronger no doubt...as good as merkel are, Tony Spree could not stand on one without bending it

Offline guzzi

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 11:03:51 PM »
It's not a 30th assuming because it says tornado on the playing field and the rods are all merkel, I'll re verify this by measuring how far the dot is down from the ends.

Offline guzzi

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »

ugh ... Is there a way to attach pictures?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:16:59 AM by guzzi »

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »
If you've ever used eBay or Craig's List or Yahoo Auctions, you might already be using PhotoBucket... or even Picasa Webonline.  Then you just have to supply links to individual pics or albums..

Offline guzzi

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »
Pictures look fantastic and table looks very nice.  Is there any blemishes, scratches or anything cosmetically imperfect...looks to be in very good shape but anything should be noted.  There is a picture of the corner of the table that might be showing a blemish, but the flash is really bright and it is hard to see exactly what one is looking at there.  Thank you for your time.