Foosball.com Forums

Tornado Tour Table

Tornado Tour Table
« on: May 21, 2011, 11:20:20 AM »
Thinking of buying a Tornado "Tour" coin op table.......any feedback would be appreciated. I noticed that there is a Platinum edition also.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Tornado Tour Table
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 11:38:22 AM »
Jrod- I thought you bought a blonde coin-op? Was it a piece of crap or? The tour edition Tornado coin-op is the best table they have ever produced, from the new handles ,bearings, new men design is hands down awesome. Only draw back is the weak non-heat treated rods they put on it. We have one at our pub for tournaments. Expect to drop between $1000-$1200 less shipping. Snake

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 12:17:25 PM »
It's in good shape other than the normal wear and tear from a table that was in a bar. Playing surface is great on it.....no warping and no dead spots. But, both goal ends had some nicks in them. So other than the other two problems I had mentioned before that was it. I got him down to 100 and told myself it was a better deal than paying for a new crappy table that will crap out faster. After seeing how great it was to play on an old table like this........I have to have a newer one!!!!!! But, I read some negative feedback on this sight about the tour edition and was looking for a second opinion.

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 12:22:34 PM »
I got him down to 100...

Did you say you got a blonde coin-op for $100?

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »
Yeah, he wanted 300 and over the phone he went down to 200 because he needed it gone and one of the bars had a slight bend in it. When I go look at it and notice it also had nicks on both goal ends and a man or two that might need replacing.....he came down to 100.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 02:24:17 PM »
If you get a new Tour Edition just make sure its 2009 or newer to avoid early production playing field warping or issues with drilling of the bearing holes. Look for a local major tournament near you and wait till its over and make an offer. Beats paying for shipping.  Snake

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »
ck craigslist altoona johnstown pa