Foosball.com Forums

Table Soccer and Fireball

Offline BradLaurine

• Fireball Table Soccer
Table Soccer and Fireball
« on: July 01, 2011, 03:16:17 AM »
Many of you Foosers on this site have been visiting our little website, Fireballtablesoccer.com
THANK YOU!

For those that have not gone to the site.

Fireball Table Soccer

Over the last few weeks, we have been working with the website. Building up the information and explanations of the tables, parts and adding a BUY NOW option. 
We are now ready to supply you with the Best playing table in the World.
(Foosball.com will have parts as well on there site)

I know that is a mighty bold statement. I have said it before, but not as LOUD.

It will take time to get the word out that Fireball is making a better table. Fireball is designed and engineered for the player to have more control. The ball, the men and table gives you the ability to shoot like you KNOW you can. It gives you the ability to catch the ball flying around and control it.
The Fireball USA PRO Coin-Op is designed to make the operator’s job easier with less service calls due to men breaking, rods bending and a big money box.

Please take a look at the table page and the product page. I hope some of the information will provide you with a little more knowledge about Fireball.

More is to be added as we develop the next stage of promotion.

I will look forward to your comments.

Brad Laurine

« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 09:56:12 PM by Arthur »

Re: Table Soccer and Fireball
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »
The new F-ball is available on your site now and I just placed my order. It's a shame though that I've been waiting for weeks, 4 weeks to be exact, to place a single order to foosball.com because I thought they were supposed to have it by the end of the week, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, last week, and now this week, and they still aren't showing it. I'm forgiving you Brad because I LOVE the work you've put in on the Fireball USA web site, in terms of processing orders and the link colors - we can now READ them. Looks great!

Offline BradLaurine

• Fireball Table Soccer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 04:07:41 PM »
Thank you for your time and effort. I will get those balls out to you today.

Jim and Debbie should have the supplies today. It will take them awhile to put them on the site.
Heck 3-4 weeks ago I didn't even any of the supplies. So, Foosball.com will have all the same as me.

Lots of work left to go and many more orders for Foosball.com and Fireball to fill.

Later, Brad

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 04:12:13 PM »
Brad, I sent you a message about the css of your site, but I'm not sure it got through. There might be something wrong with the updates to this site. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I have a simple fix to all the styling issues.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
Brad,
The site improvements are starting to look good. I ordered balls from it on Monday and received them Thursday. Thanks for the quick turnaround. I look forward to properly trying the balls out this weekend.
Keep up the good work

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 07:49:10 PM »
Brad,

The site is looking great !!  Repsonse times are up and you can buy tables and parts and even a F-Hat.  I am loving the new balls.  Better control, softer feel, well wroth the wait. 

Although I got one of the earliest Tour Home model over a year ago,  I am still loving it.   No failures, no issues, just rock solid play. 

Any chance on a table light coming soon ?   My opponents are having a hard time seeing the ball on my shots.  I keep telling them that it's not the lighting, but the super fast Fireball table.  ;D

PS: - Have you given any thought to a Trade-In - Trade-Up program ?   Say for example I wanted to trade in/up my Tour Home model to a Tour Pro or Coin op model ?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 07:53:55 PM by Comfort Player »

Offline BradLaurine

• Fireball Table Soccer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 12:56:12 AM »
Thank you for the great endorsements.

I am very much interested in whatever will help.

I will take any questions and/or answers off this site. Please go to my email box for anything further in regards to Fireball and sales.

Brad Laurine
Parts are also available on Foosball.com