Foosball.com Forums

Need help on tables... Looking to buy

Offline hedge

Re: Need help on tables... Looking to buy
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 02:42:43 PM »
I printed your article probably a week ago and have read it about a dozen times...  Super Helpful!!  Since I got into this knowing absolutly nothing I now have at least something to go on.  I see you maybe updating the article.  That would be awesome!  Thanks everyone for all the help so far! 
Still Searching!

Offline hedge

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 05:15:55 PM »
I found this on Criagslist.  Looks like a Brown Marble but not a coin-op.  How does this one compare??

Thanks guys!!

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/2525291222.html

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »
made the same years as the brwn mrbls, maybe the best home model tor ever made...its really like a coin op just not a split top...its what they tried to say the Cyclone was but this is a much better table....much better to start with, but keep in mind it is old and the seller throwing out "Elite" like this has anything to do with the current line and $1200 new and so forth is just smoke

assuming no major issues and no bent rods, if you could get this for under $300 you would  be doing good (that is I assume you are picking it up and not shipping) there is one like it for sale on eBay and has been reposted 5 or 6 times and they are asking $250 I think but plus $329 shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/1983-Tornado-Foosball-Home-Model-Table-w-Spares-Tools-/190562342899?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5e6697f3

they haven't been able to give this table away and haven't moved their price under the 249 for quite a while...this will give you an idea of how to negociate with this person if you want to pursue this table...

just make sure its in good shape and don't pay too much and you will get yourself a great deal on a beast
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:00:51 AM by bbtuna »