Foosball.com Forums

Bonzini & RP players

Bonzini & RP players
« on: July 25, 2011, 11:45:07 AM »
Hello im new to the board. Any players or places 2 play near Weyers Cave Va.

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
Re: Bonzini & RP players
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »
Hello Chuck,

You could try the Byer's Street Bistro, in Staunton.  I am not sure of their weekly schedule, or what is happen there recently.  But the Bar has great food, and some Bonzini action to boot.  I'll try to get a hold of some of the Staunton guys and see of they are still active.  But I would recommend a Friday evening (at least that is what I recall, but it has been a while).  You could always try to get a game in with the manager (Gio), great guy and a decent player as well!  Tell him Pat Ryan (from Maryland) sent you.  Gio might also have some contact information for some of the other local players.

Good luck!

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 06:15:52 PM »
Tks for the info Pat! I'll check it out!

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 11:39:03 PM »
Byer's Street Bistro, in Staunton got rid of their table, so Im looking for players. I have a Bonzini b90. Let me know if anyone wants to play.

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:43:23 AM »
OH NO!!  I never heard back from the Stauton guys. But I think I have a lead on another place in the area with a table.  I'll post the info later.

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:52:18 PM »
you could try one of the following places:

Rack'em Smack'em Ribs
365 Lee Highway
Verona, VA
Phone (540) 887-6100

or

The Pub
Deyerle Ave.
Harrisonburg
(540)432-0610

I know they had a tournament at Rack'em Smack'em in Dec 2010. so I think there is still a table there.  Have never been to either place, but you might have some luck.

Hope that helps

Pat

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »
What?!?!?  No table at the Bistro?  That's crazy.  Some of the most fun times playing foosball were at the Bistro.  Anyone remember the ESPN craziness that Friday?

John

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 07:37:34 PM »
Oh Yeah,  How about Kenny pushing the little girl out of the way to get his mug on TV...Priceless!!!  And of course the interview with Mr. Gretzky.  But definitely some fun times at the Bistro.