Chat Area > General Chat

Tornado foosball at my apt in Charleston anyone interested?

(1/1)

jimmylhenderson:
Just moved to Charleston, got a Tornado Cyclone II table...anyone want to foos?

fast1:
HEY THERE,  if i'm in charleston visiting my sons i'll give you a holler.  my oldest lives on johns island and my youngest attends the citadel.. so my wife and i visit occasionally. i havent played on a bonzini table yet  but i do have a renee pierre table at my office... i couldn't find one locally to play on so i bought one a year or so ago... the 2nd best player i ever played with was from the charleston area (barry dascara) not sure if i spelled his last name right   but it sounds like that... the fastest player ever to live was tim brown from rockhill s.c.... he was something to see!!!! i was fortunate enough to play with him the last night he played.. he left the bar we were playing at that night and was killed in a car wreck... that boy was super fast!!!!   he liked driving his 240z fast also!  i mentioned bonzini table because i here that's what's replaced the renee pierre table. from seeing one on the computer they appear to be alot like r.p.      if the tornado is a hard top type table i'm not that great on them... but practice is practice...  if your ever in myrtle beach stop by village motors on hwy 544 and we'll hit a few!  anyway take care and get back to me... see ya , scott

slammer1977:
I realize this post is old, but if you are still in Charleston I am looking for a game.  I badly want to play some Tornado foosball.  Let me know. 

thanks,
Jon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version