Foosball.com Forums

Traverse county fair - foosball

Traverse county fair - foosball
« on: August 01, 2011, 03:56:00 PM »
I go to this fair every year, a friend's dad has an arcade with an old foosball table.  Wheaton's sorta in the middle of nowhere, but come on out if you like video games or want to play a bunch of foosball on an old style table as a change of pace.  Here's some propaganda I wrote up for it:

It's again coming up, the best weekend of the year is held annually at the fairgrounds in Weaton, MN.  This year it's from Thursday August 25 till Sunday August 28.  There's always plenty of rides to try, lots of 4H stuff, bingo if you dare take on the locals, candy for the kids, and the best of all is Mel's Arcade.  Sure, you've maybe been to arcades in malls lately, with their dance-dance games or with a few expensive pinball games, but I can guarantee you that Mel has way more classic video games in his arcade than any other.  There's dig-dug, commando, pac-man something or other, araknoid, altered beast, crazy climber, mr no or something like that forgot the name but reminds me some of dig-dug but you're in a house, the pit (loudest game I've ever heard), some racing bike game, and plenty of others, plus there's pool and foosball, in fact there's a foosball challenge, anyone who beats me will win a free pepsi.  Tons of fun and the best part is admittance to the arcade is only $5 for a whole day of playing.  If your kids never got the chance to experience an arcade like we did, now here's their chance, or relive your childhood by beating little kids or yours on these classic video games.

If you get lost give me a call
Einer 218-686-2253