Foosball.com Forums

Tornado Foosball Table For Sale $500

Tornado Foosball Table For Sale $500
« on: January 05, 2012, 12:23:03 PM »
In very good condition. Looks like a sport model. Asking $500. Pictures are in link. 313 806 0423.

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc4/gofastest/For%20Sale/

Re: Tornado Foosball Table For Sale $500
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
Best of luck with your sale, but that's a very high price for a very low end Tornado.

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 09:09:11 PM »
I am certain you are innocent about posting here thinking foosball is foosball and this would be a good place to sell your table but this is a board that is traveled by players who know tables, lots of tournament players, and people who are figuratively and literally professional foosball players

know place on the web knows more about tables than here and unfortunate for you, this is a terrible place to try and sell off a table that isn't a coin op and especially one which is over priced by at least $300-$350 and I mean that literally

good luck on selling your table, this just isn't the venue

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 10:03:45 PM »
You will have better luck selling this table outside this site, since price estimates are always lower here.
I've been watching tables on my local Craigs List and Ebay for couple of years now so I know
what I'm talking about. Sold five tables on craigs list and 2 on ebay. Trust me there are buyers
for non coin-up tables also. There are so many dads these days that used to play in college and
don't want their kids to be on the internet of play video games so they get a foosball table.
So Ebay (local pickup) or your local Craigs list is the way. Make sure you include photos...
Forget this forum, you will get crucified here. Best of luck 8)

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 12:34:34 PM »
I just wanted to add, that the price estimate by bbtuna is accurate in this case. But then again, just go public with it, who knows you can sell it little higher than the estimate here.